If Aaron Donald is there at 9...

It is...He's a very good prospect...

That being said, despite the fact that it's not a need in Buffalo, I might be a little more interested in Donald in a normal Draft...But what the OP is forgetting is that this Draft is absolutely loaded at the top with potentially dynamic players at many different positions...In a normal year a guy like Donald would stand out more despite the fact that he's a bit of a tweener...But this year the Bills can have their cake and eat it too...They can get a premium prospect at a need position...And as good as Donald is, he's a 4-3 DT...A one-gap maniac...I bet Lovie Smith absolutely drools when he watches Donald because he's a perfect fit for Lovie's D...He's a 290 lb version of Sapp...Super quick up the field...The Bills have not one, but two guys who already do the same thing really well...

Anyway...I'm pretty much fundamentally against stockpiling talent at one position...To me it's just not team building...In this case it would be DT building...But that's just my philosophy...I realize others see it differently... B-)

You hit it. This is who I expect Tampa takes at 7. Living down here the news on Lovie is obvious. He wants an absolute punishing defense, and an offense that will keep them in the game. They already have their QB, line, RB, WR, etc. he's going to keep adding to his front 7 until he replicates the Bucs of the late 90's.

If the Bills go DT, they might as well go with Nix. Nix at the 1-tech and Dareus at the 3-tech and you have mayhem against the run and the pass. A trio of those 2 and KW allows for a variety of inside gap combinations and makes Branch expendable, as he is an expensive back-up at this point who is at the peak of his game right now.

You hit it. This is who I expect Tampa takes at 7. Living down here the news on Lovie is obvious. He wants an absolute punishing defense, and an offense that will keep them in the game. They already have their QB, line, RB, WR, etc. he's going to keep adding to his front 7 until he replicates the Bucs of the late 90's.

Agreed. I could see TB trading down a few slots and still getting Donald.

GO BILLS!!!