mh370

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Still no solid information on this Its un real.

I thought there was lots of solid information. Someone turned off the transponders, plane diverted course, plane flew for hours over a huge ocean generally in the direction of nothing but more ocean. Logic tells us the rest. Why do we as a society presume that we should be able to learn every conceivable detail about every unusual event?

I thought there was lots of solid information. Someone turned off the transponders, plane diverted course, plane flew for hours over a huge ocean generally in the direction of nothing but more ocean. Logic tells us the rest. Why do we as a society presume that we should be able to learn every conceivable detail about every unusual event?

I hear you.

But, to answer your question: Because we (as a world) have the technology that would make answers to this situation very easy... They just weren't used.

because im still fascinated by the mystery. There was such gross incompetence fromthe Malaysian government that I think we lost valuable time and information at the most critical point. I just read a story today where the satellite data company and the Malaysian gvt wont even agree who has the data.

It just seems so bungled on so many levels. I don't even know what is accurate. How do they the plane went south? The pings that were allegedly heard were not even the correct frequency. .. there are just so many un answered questions. To me it reeks of gross negligence or government cover up of some sort. It just doesn't piece together.

because im still fascinated by the mystery. There was such gross incompetence fromthe Malaysian government that I think we lost valuable time and information at the most critical point. I just read a story today where the satellite data company and the Malaysian gvt wont even agree who has the data.

It just seems so bungled on so many levels. I don't even know what is accurate. How do they the plane went south? The pings that were allegedly heard were not even the correct frequency. .. there are just so many un answered questions. To me it reeks of gross negligence or government cover up of some sort. It just doesn't piece together.

can i go with a combo platter of negligence, incompetence, and embarrassment?

Of course it's a bungled mess. That's not all that surprising coming from a small, still-developing Asian country with limited military sophistication and essentially single party rule (which lends itself to a lack of accountability and internal criticism). Much like with the kidnapped girls in Africa, leaders are frequently reluctant to emasculate themselves by asking for help from countries like the US that they spend most of their time demonizing for political gain.

Just because they bought sophisticated aircraft from the West doesn't mean they have an FAA-type organization capable of figuring out what happened, or a Navy capable of conducting a search operation when something goes wrong.

Edited by KD in CT

Of course it's a bungled mess. That's not all that surprising coming from a small, still-developing Asian country with limited military sophistication and essentially single party rule (which lends itself to a lack of accountability and internal criticism). Much like with the kidnapped girls in Africa, leaders are frequently reluctant to emasculate themselves by asking for help from countries like the US that they spend most of their time demonizing for political gain.

Just because they bought sophisticated aircraft from the West doesn't mean they have an FAA-type organization capable of figuring out what happened, or a Navy capable of conducting a search operation when something goes wrong.

Yup - odds are its a simple story even if we can't present it as fact yet. The biggest problem is applying western modern standards and not realizing that they mean little outside of a western modern culture.

Based on the evidence it seems like a simple theory of what happened IMO.

Last communication by the captain.

Acars and transponder turned off.

Plane turns around and is navitaged by someone obviously that has superb flying experience.

....I believe what happened based on the evidence is the co-pilot went to the washroom and that was the opportunity for the captain to isolate himself in the cockpit. Then you have a situation of someone being very experienced behind this plane skillfully navigating avoidiing interference and communication from the ground.

Edited by BuffaloBillsForever

Also keep in mind MH 370 was at cruising altitude on auto-pilot before it turned off course. This fits with the timing and possibility of one pilot leaving the cockpit and getting locked out. Also keep in mind there was no protocol with Malysia airlines that two people have to remain in the cockpit at all times (if one pilot left another worker on the plane would have to enter). This protocol was changed after the dissapearance.

Edited by BuffaloBillsForever

• 3 months later...

Always my favorite logic. "We can't prove any of this, which proves it's a government coverup!"

Actually that's my typical reaction at the car dealership. "I'm not sure how you are screwing me, but I know you are screwing me!"

Actually that's my typical reaction at the car dealership. "I'm not sure how you are screwing me, but I know you are screwing me!"

I actually heard that exact line from some idiot explaining how Elvis wasn't dead, he just went into witness protection, placed there by the DEA. When asked to prove it, he said "I can't. That's how I know it's a government coverup." Yeah. Or you're a !@#$ing moron.

My favorite MH370 conspiracy is still the theory that it was stolen, and the passengers killed with an infectious disease, by the Israelis, to turn it into MH17. Then the Mossad flew it to Amsterdam (without anyone noticing) so they could fly it on the Amsterdam-Kuala Lumpur route but divert it while over Eastern Europe towards Tehran, where they would release the plague-ridden bodies of the original MH370 passengers. But it went off-course, causing the US Air Force to scramble a US Navy plane from Poland to shoot it down...but the bomb placed on the remotely piloted MH17/370 plane-full-o'-plague-bodies accidentally exploded before the US could shoot it down.

Because the Mossad likes to keep things simple, I guess...

I actually heard that exact line from some idiot explaining how Elvis wasn't dead, he just went into witness protection, placed there by the DEA. When asked to prove it, he said "I can't. That's how I know it's a government coverup." Yeah. Or you're a !@#$ing moron.

My favorite MH370 conspiracy is still the theory that it was stolen, and the passengers killed with an infectious disease, by the Israelis, to turn it into MH17. Then the Mossad flew it to Amsterdam (without anyone noticing) so they could fly it on the Amsterdam-Kuala Lumpur route but divert it while over Eastern Europe towards Tehran, where they would release the plague-ridden bodies of the original MH370 passengers. But it went off-course, causing the US Air Force to scramble a US Navy plane from Poland to shoot it down...but the bomb placed on the remotely piloted MH17/370 plane-full-o'-plague-bodies accidentally exploded before the US could shoot it down.

That's a real doozy right there.

But clearly lack of evidence is overwhelming evidence of a cover-up. If we only had some evidence...

Okay, you do realize that the bolded parts are pretty close to the basic plot of The Strain on FX, right?

Edited by /dev/null