mh370

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The one thing ive thought of that I haven't heard mentioned yet...it is a theory I had was that it flew out west over straight of Malacca then went far enough away from Indonesia turned south far enough out to sea avoiding radar then went south east and ultimately approached Indonesia from a low altitude from the southwest with a north east heading and landed somewhere near or on west java. This could have taken about the time it sent signals to satellite for

That my conspiracy theory. Its not as exciting to think its at the bottom of the ocean.

Too simple.Yesterday CNN was suggesting it went into a black hole. Of course, that was after CNN suggesting it was taken by aliens.

CNN really decided to run with this one and nearly suspend coverage of anything else for a few weeks. they surely are struggling at this point to find stories to tell.

Edited by NoSaint

I really don't give a crap about the plane. I just wish it'd go away as a story. Its just a sad tragedy and part of what happens in life. It doesn't need the sensationalism that every media outlet is trying to give it.

At this point help the victims families, search for the plane and turn the cameras off.