TE Eric Ebron is scheduled for 4 visits in April, Buffalo is one of th

Why I like this pick is EJ and Thad both picked Chandler fist for a pass, hence #1 receiver for the Bills last year.

If we pick this sure thing weapon, we will be better on offense. It will make it easier for EJ to run an offense as he just needs to throw it up and let him or chandler get it. This means we have two tall athletic TE's who can stretch a defense. We have two excellent route runners in SJ and RW, and we have a fantastic burner in MG. TJ Graham has stone hands so get rid of him.

That makes EJ set up for success.

Reminds me of Gronk and Hernandez.

I'm pretty sure Ebron is fast, if I recall his 40 time correctly. I think with two TE and a good line, Spiller and Jackson will have field days.

Edited by Braedenstearns

He most definitely won't make it past the Giants. If the Bills want Ebron, they better take him at 9.

This isn't directed personally at you, but wasn't this the exact sentiment last year with drafting a QB?

I just don't see TE for the Bills. Chandler, Moeaki, Gragg, Smith. While not great, I just don't see us adding a 5th at the position, especially in the first. I think Moeaki is a big question mark the with ability to move into a really solid addition for us. I wouldn't undersell that at all. I am sure we would like an insurance policy, but you don't grab those in the first round.