Jim Irsay - Busted

H2o

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This kind of ruins my impression of Jim Irsay now though because if he was trashed while sending those tweets I completely understand as I've found some not so pleasant stuff on my phone the morning after I've had more then a few

I sometimes wished I had an app with a breathalyzer that would lock my phone in the event I've had too many

http://www.lifeguardbreathtester.com/drunkguard.shtml

Kelvin Sheppard will lead anyone to drink

I hope Da'Rick wasn't in the car!

Not to be picky but it says he was charged with the suspicion of DWI and not DUI. DWI is a far more serious allegation.

I believe it's semantics. Both are 0.08 or above.

Either way, at 1.6 billion...pick up the phone and call your bulter!!!

Kelvin Sheppard will lead anyone to drink

Nice.

Like father. like son...................but Jim is a great owner. His father Robert was a real ass. If you ever get a chance watch the "The Band that Would not Die" Excellent film on the Colts leaving Baltimore.

Ralph used to be akin to a man with one eye in the land of the blind with regard to a lot of the messed up owners in the NFL. Having owners like Bob Irsay and Victor Kiam in your division was a blessing. That has changed and it has a lot to do with why the Bills ceased to be "lucky".

Ralph used to be akin to a man with one eye in the land of the blind with regard to a lot of the messed up owners in the NFL. Having owners like Bob Irsay and Victor Kiam in your division was a blessing. That has changed and it has a lot to do with why the Bills ceased to be "lucky".

Agreed. Ralph use to have the old Baltimore Colts Marching Band come to Rich Stadium after the Colts split Baltimore and before the Browns moved there. Probably drove Irsay Sn to drink even more :beer:

Colts owner Jim Irsay is facing preliminary charges of four felony counts of possession of a controlled substance in addition to operating a vehicle while intoxicated.

Late Sunday night, police in Carmel, Indiana pulled over Irsay over for "driving at a slow rate of speed, stopping in roadway and failure to signal turn." They say they found several Schedule IV prescription drugs not associated with the bottles found in the vehicle. Irsay allegedly failed several roadside field sobriety tests. It appears he was not legally drunk, but authorities believe he was under the influence of the pills. The outspoken son of former Colts owner Robert Irsay will be subject to the league's personal conduct policy.

http://www.indystar....charge/6515267/

Updated version, mugshot, video and all.

Edited by H2o

Colts owner Jim Irsay is facing preliminary charges of four felony counts of possession of a controlled substance in addition to operating a vehicle while intoxicated.

Late Sunday night, police in Carmel, Indiana pulled over Irsay over for "driving at a slow rate of speed, stopping in roadway and failure to signal turn." They say they found several Schedule IV prescription drugs not associated with the bottles found in the vehicle. Irsay allegedly failed several roadside field sobriety tests. It appears he was not legally drunk, but authorities believe he was under the influence of the pills. The outspoken son of former Colts owner Robert Irsay will be subject to the league's personal conduct policy.

http://www.indystar....charge/6515267/

Updated version, mugshot, video and all.

Probably a crap load of Benzos.

I never get why someone with the resources to have anything in the world, would want to live his life under the influence of anything. Be high on life man. Geesh.

I never get why someone with the resources to have anything in the world, would want to live his life under the influence of anything. Be high on life man. Geesh.

depending on the drug it might not have been much of a choice. obviously he wouldve had some sort of choice but it can spiral quickly even with legit uses.

Edited by NoSaint

I sometimes wished I had an app with a breathalyzer that would lock my phone in the event I've had too many

Off topic for one moment but that's an incredibly fantastic idea and wouldn't surprise me one bit that one day we'll actually see that!

Now back to the topic. How I would love to revel in Irsay's misery because I could never stand him or his father but unfortunately I understand his addiction all too well. I will say that our family got through it and was actually improved because of it. I hope the same can happen for Irsay and others who are afflicted with such demons because it's nightmarish to experience. With that being said I really took exception with his whole handling of Bill Polian and his son Chris but now I have a little more insight and understanding why and how. Hopefully he gets the proper help and support and makes a complete recovery. I'll keep religion and faith out of it so it doesn't start a controversy but that is what delivered our family member to a full and COMPLETE recovery. Whatever works for Irsay I hope that he finds it.

Off topic for one moment but that's an incredibly fantastic idea and wouldn't surprise me one bit that one day we'll actually see that!

ummm - they have both breathalyzers that plug into phones, and apps that have basic tests to pass before texting and such after midnight.... if you are having trouble accidentally drunkenly reaching out to exes or future exes there is an app for that.