Cromartie?

He's still out there... I wouldn't mind having Cromartie, Gilmore, McKelvin, and Robey...

From what I remember he has always been a good corner, I Dont know why the Jets cut him? Anyway... any thoughts?

Get it done Buffalo!!!

They already signed Corey Graham. I would assume that they are out of the CB market. Edited by Kirby Jackson

He's still out there... I wouldn't mind having Cromartie, Gilmore, McKelvin, and Robey...

From what I remember he has always been a good corner, I Dont know why the Jets cut him? Anyway... any thoughts?

Get it done Buffalo!!!

Crack is a dangerous drug

Cromartie huh? My view of the cornerback situation is pretty simple. McKelvin had the best year of his career last year. IMO, we finally got to see what the team expected out of him as a player when they drafted him. He played like a starter and he isn't going anywhere anytime soon. Provided that he remains healthy, he is the defacto #2 CB and is on the field full time. Gilmore was a bit dinged up for much of last year and didn't play as well as he did in his first season. That said, the team wouldn't abandon him barring a career changing injury. It was only his 2nd year in the NFL. He'll be on the field covering the #1 WR on every play. Now they sign Corey Graham. He also had his best year with Baltimore last year. He's probably more of a ST guy, but will see playing time in nickel and dime packages. Add the fact that Brooks, Robey, Smith and Butler are still on the roster and that means the Bills are carrying 7 CB's right now. At this point, put the pipe down and step away from the meth. LOL.

They already signed Corey Graham. I would assume that they are out of the CB market.

yea id assume

Gilmore, McKelvin, Graham, Robey and brooks

Williams, Williams, Searcy, meeks

is our opening day secondary unless they see a vet safety they want to slide in to start (wouldnt shock me)

one possibility that i wouldnt mind toying with is going after safety rafael bush with the saints on a cheap deal since hes tendered at the lowest level and no draft pick compensation. could be a cheap player that contributes. fits the mold of special teamer that can fit a role (like rivers at lb). most here will remember his hit on harvin in the playoffs, but he played a lot last year. 3rd safety and harper missed a lot of time, but even when healthy he got a lot of snaps.

Edited by NoSaint