Browns leak FA board in pic

Fantastic! :)

Another favorite of mine is, "The Truth Hurts." My girlfriend is a Giant Fan (very sympathetic to, and roots for the Bills). I told her about these names and she burst out laughing. But we are the ones who can truly relate to this. :)

How about 'Sisyphean Bills'? That's great.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mack doesn't want to come back. They transition tagged him but Ravens trying to offer more. Their defense completely fell apart last year and their front 4 is not great. They do have lots of draft picks. Need to get a QB. And NOT Rex Grossman!

Of course you do!

i think rex is a great back up wish we would make a run for him.

Fact: players want to play for Pettine - a proven coach (at least at the coordinator level) in the NFL.

Fact: nobody wants to play for Marrone who appears to be an egomaniac who preaches accountability but doesnt fire his good friends when he should. Oh yeah, and he hasnt proven squat.

:lol:

LOL RT @KMart_LI: O_O MT @DawgsByNature: #Browns leaked free agent board when Farmer came out for the presser... pic.twitter.com/KUZfeHJxWF

Bijo_yoCIAA8QTg.png

Buddy Farmer?

As funny as this is for some reason I can't help but only notice the horrible craftsmanship in the job they did hanging that whiteboard.

They hung it in a spot with a bunch of wall mounted light switches and a fire alarm and one of which they cut too large. Almost no room for even writing on that thing.

Edited by The Wiz

Im thinking Bridgewater to Browns.

No way Johnny Football gets past first 3 pics.

Bridgewater is going to the Texans at #1. Bank on it.

Also, I wonder what they see in Moats? It seems like he was one of the few players who regressed under Pettine's leadership.

Bridgewater is going to the Texans at #1. Bank on it.

Also, I wonder what they see in Moats? It seems like he was one of the few players who regressed under Pettine's leadership.

My guess is depth (which Browns have very little of on either side of the ball) and knowledge of Pettine's D. I just wonder why it hasn't gotten done yet. Bills did make him an offer but am sure it wasn't much and the Browns would beat that, plus Moats fired his agent about a month ago and hired Drew Rosenhaus. Interesting. These Browns signings have taken forever once they got past Day 1. Edited by YoloinOhio