Official retroactive complaint thread

Is this the place to complain about how bad the old uniforms were.

I laugh every week I go to the stadium and see those old jerseys with JP or Trent Edwards or Robert Royal. Can someone organize a bonfire supervised by the Orchard Park Fire Department of course and we burn all those god awful jerseys and everybody gets new ones complements of the Bills.

Perfect spot for that. You are not looking for a conversation -just to vent.

I guess that is the last ground rule that we should set moving forward. No responding to other posts here. Everyone can vent in peace. If you want to talk about a topic go to that thread. If you want to just say that you hate Chris Hogan -fire away.

Edited by Kirby Jackson

I wish it was fact stating. If people wanted to keep Byrd at that price say why you think that it would have been the right football decision. Where intelligent football conversation goes awry is when someone says that "Byrd should be kept because Antoine Winfield left in FA 10 years ago?" What does 1 have to do with the other? If you think he should have been kept because of the blueprint that Seattle created, yada, yada, yada that would be good. That's not what is going on right now.

It's a fact.......they have let a lot of very good players leave town.

It's a fact......they have not made the playoffs in 14 years.

You ARE asking people to ignore the facts.

My take is that the losing culture is so engrained at OBD that the best chance that the Bills have to turn it around is to build a team with superior talent that can physically circumvent the "crisis of confidence" that happens so often with this team. My example was the turnaround of the Niners and Seahawks from afterthoughts in a weak division to dominant teams with top notch rosters almost overnight. Well, the truth was that it wasn't overnight, they were steadily stacking talent. The Bills are more of a step forward-step back operation.