Official retroactive complaint thread

I figured that we should start a thread for people to complain about decisions made under previous regimes. These posts about Winfield, Clements, Pat Williams, Fitzpatrick and Dockery have been clogging up the actual football discussion on free agency.

If you want to mention that the Bills haven't made the playoff in 15 years this is the place to do it!! Instead of clogging up every other thread complaining about how inept everyone is while ignoring reason just post it here. If you feel like having an intelligent football conversation there are other threads for that. This is the place where you ignore facts, the current roster, front office and situation. It is the place to just lump 15 years of complaints without any intelligent thought. Enjoy (if you know how)!!

Edited by Kirby Jackson

I figured that we should start a thread for people to complain about decisions made under previous regimes. These posts about Winfield, Clements, Pat Williams, Fitzpatrick and Dockery have been clogging up the actual football discussion on free agency.

If you want to mention that the Bills haven't made the playoff in 15 years this is the place to do it!! Instead of clogging up every other thread complaining about how inept everyone is while ignoring reason just post it here. If you feel like having an intelligent football conversation there are other threads for that. This is the place where you ignore facts, the current roster, front office and situation. It is the place to just lump 15 years of complaints without any intelligent thought. Enjoy (if you know how)!!

Yes, everyone stop stating facts in other threads. It is the height or rudeness. :lol:

I think this franchise was doomed the day they released Da'Rick Rogers.

One person I am happy to have on this team is Da'Rick Rogers. He's gonna bust it up this year. At least we didn't screw that up.

Dam you!!!!

Yes, everyone stop stating facts in other threads. It is the height or rudeness. :lol:

I wish it was fact stating. If people wanted to keep Byrd at that price say why you think that it would have been the right football decision. Where intelligent football conversation goes awry is when someone says that "Byrd should be kept because Antoine Winfield left in FA 10 years ago?" What does 1 have to do with the other? If you think he should have been kept because of the blueprint that Seattle created, yada, yada, yada that would be good. That's not what is going on right now. Edited by Kirby Jackson

so this would not be the spot to cover signings like kolb (not terribly upsetting to me but i know many hated it), cutting jackson in may, rolling with legursky and brown, cutting rogers, getting nothing for levitre and byrd, or hiring and retaining crossman? and obviously the williams signing today, because those are current complaints not retroactive.

what about some of that hazy grey area where whaley and russ and littman and overdorf were all still here but marrone wasnt yet, and nix was gm?

just checking on official rulings.

Edited by NoSaint

One person I am happy to have on this team is Da'Rick Rogers. He's gonna bust it up this year. At least we didn't screw that up.

I gave numerous football reasons why that was a mistake IMO. I still think that it is and there are about 80 pages of football reasons.

Byrd leaving in FA is in no way related to anything other than the number exceeded what the front office thought he was worth. I probably would have given him $8m after the Williams signing so not far off. This board should be a place where we discuss the Bills, not complain about irrelevant things from 10 years ago. What Dick Jauron or Mike Mularky or Gregg Williams did does not matter anymore.

What Dick Jauron or Mike Mularky or Gregg Williams did does not matter anymore.

It matters a lot, if the guys who were responsible for their hiring and front office decisions are still pulling strings behind the scenes.

so this would not be the spot to cover signings like kolb (not terribly upsetting to me but i know many hated it), cutting jackson in may, rolling with legursky and brown, cutting rogers, getting nothing for levitre and byrd, or hiring and retaining crossman? and obviously the williams signing today, because those are current complaints not retroactive.

what about some of that hazy grey area where whaley and russ and littman and overdorf were all still here but marrone wasnt yet, and nix was gm?

It is a place to complain about things that are unrelated to this team.

Eg: Signing Chris Williams is a bad decision because Dockery was a bad signing. They have nothing to do with one another.

It's kind of a place to pee in other's Cheerios if you will. If you want to complain about Byrd not resigning but do not want to support your argument this is a good place for it. You just say something like "Typical Bills." Just keep thought and reason out of here.

May I ignore reason in this thread too? As in how the Bills are getting better by letting a 3x All-Pro go and somehow the team is improving with signings like Chris Williams?

I'll try to look on the bright side: The Bills will most likely be among the league leaders in available cap room. There's gotta be an award for that.

It is a place to complain about things that are unrelated to this team.

Eg: Signing Chris Williams is a bad decision because Dockery was a bad signing. They have nothing to do with one another.

It's kind of a place to pee in other's Cheerios if you will. If you want to complain about Byrd not resigning but do not want to support your argument this is a good place for it. You just say something like "Typical Bills." Just keep thought and reason out of here.

ok... ok....

so what about a ruling on drafting cordy glenn as a positive of this regime? ive seen that a few times a reason we should trust the OL signing today and going forward. is that retroactive praise that will go into a different, but similar concept thread or can we consider it few and far enough between that we can put it here?

ok... ok....

so what about a ruling on drafting cordy glenn as a positive of this regime? ive seen that a few times a reason we should trust the OL signing today and going forward. is that retroactive praise that will go into a different, but similar concept thread or can we consider it few and far enough between that we can put it here?

Too much thought for here.

This would be the place that you came to say "Chris Williams sucks. This team will win 4 games." Do not explain why or anything just complain. You will find it all over this board the last 2 days.

Wasn't the "Last Post Wins" thread shut down because it was so large it was creating server issues? An official complaint thread should eclipse that size before the end of this week...

Edit: (I just wanted to be the first to complain about the complaint thread)

Edited by QCity

Wasn't the "Last Post Wins" thread shut down because it was so large it was creating server issues? An official complaint thread should eclipse that size before the end of this week...

Imagine if you combined them?

Btw, why Brian Moorman was resigned is beyond me.

It matters a lot, if the guys who were responsible for their hiring and front office decisions are still pulling strings behind the scenes.

So every decision that is made we just go back there? That's the point. So you really think that the Chris Williams signing and Derrick Dockery signing are related?

Is this the place to complain about how bad the old uniforms were.

I laugh every week I go to the stadium and see those old jerseys with JP or Trent Edwards or Robert Royal. Can someone organize a bonfire supervised by the Orchard Park Fire Department of course and we burn all those god awful jerseys and everybody gets new ones complements of the Bills.

Edited by oman128

ok... ok....

NoSaint has killed this thread...long live NoSaint!