Have we lost Chandler too?

I just read a post here that we lost Chandler.

Hey, at least we got Caussin. Huh? Who? Well he hasn't played in a couple years, but he totally rocks.

But Chandler was our leading receiver.

Yeah? But we got Caussin!!

What about Byrd?

We got Meeks!!

You mean the guy from Silence of the Lambs?

No, that wads Miggs. This is Meeks!!

Great!!

Byrd is a liar.

But Caussin isn't. He hasn't had time to lie. Too busy doing absolutely nothing for 2 years.

I hope Chandler moves on I rather upgrade at that position. Chandler is a below avg blocker and a decent pass catcher. Obviously we have lacked something at that position for years but I rather draft someone than spend money at that position.

Edited by billieve420

Did we want to keep Chandler?

I'd rather get more athletic at the position than keep middle of the road talent but that's just me.

When you see real athleticism at the position and what that does for an offense it makes me want to see Eric Ebron getting those 50 catches rather than chandler

Yesterday, Whaley said that Carrington, Carpenter, Chandler and Moats had all been made offers. So far, Carpenter is the only to re-sign. Heard last night that Chandler had a visit scheduled with the Lions.

I know, a lot of people are not crazy about Chandler, and I understand that, there are better tight ends out there...but not a lot of them. Chandler may not be from that A group, but I think he is in the next tier. Without him, we have a whole lot of unknown. I like the potential of Moeaki and Gragg, but they are no sure thing.... I think he will get a decent offer from someone else.

Maybe from Ginsburg or other beat poet. Read it while snapping your fingers...it flows man.

:lol: Maybe we can write the Chorus : "So byeeee byeeee 6 ft 7 white guy, threw the pigskin to your arms but you let the ball fly, the Falcons laughed and all I could do was cry, thinking this will be the day that you try...this will be the day that you tryyyyyyy"

yes. Very much so. Losing Chandler would be a bigger mistake then losing Byrd. Chandler has been the most consistent and reliable catcher the Bills have had and arguably the best TE we have had in 20 years. He isn't Frank, Graham or Gates but he is a legit TE and he would easily be the best 2nd TE on any team in this league. A big target in the red zone, something we desperately need more so then WR's - we have no viable options to replace him and it would be just like Levitre.

I don't care if he has to start in 2014. We don't need to make a hole at a position we are already empty at as it stands. We need to retain him and we need to get another TE in the house. Moeki is ??? Cousin is ???? Lee Smith experiment isn't working. And Gragg couldn't find the field for a good reason.