Add Demarcus Ware to the FA pool...expected to be cut

It appears Cowboys are gonna cut Ware in a cost savings move.

Thoughts?

Quite a few intriguing guys being added to FA pool apparently...Revis, Cromartie, Ware, Peppers, Daniels and a bunch more.

Update: he has officially been cut

Edited by Alphadawg7

I don't believe this at all. How would anyone cut Ware? He's dominant. But boy oh boy would I sign this guy and have a dominant DL

Dallas is tight against the cap. His cap number is $16M and he refused a restructure/pay cut.

Edited by nucci

Dallas is tight against the cap. His cap number is $16M and he refused a restructure/pay cut.

makes sense. I wouldn't pay $16m for him but I'd take 11 that we were gonna give Byrd and another 2 maybe that we would have had to spend for another backup at the DE position and we'd have a dominant line.

FYI...

Espn just showed it on their ticket that he was released. Surprised they haven't made that their main focus right now.

I don't believe this at all. How would anyone cut Ware? He's dominant. But boy oh boy would I sign this guy and have a dominant DL

Why don't you believe it, I said right int he original post he's been officially cut before you posted. So start believing it, he's a free agent officially.

Get er done Bills

Why don't you believe it, I said right int he original post he's been officially cut before you posted. So start believing it, he's a free agent officially.

Get er done Bills

"It appears Cowboys are gonna cut Ware in a cost savings move."

No where does that say that he was officially cut there. Even your thread title says "add Demarcus Ware to the FA pool... EXPECTED to be cut"

I wasn't questioning. Just hard to believe this was going to happen I guess.

Have a great day.

I'm real cynical when it comes to these "Imagine, Mario and Ware together, no stopping 'em. Best D line in the league, yay!" type dreams. It never works out that way.

What the Bills need is to get the weaknesses of the team shored up, not sink big money into Darrelle Revis, or Ware. Other than that, it's all about how the coaching and QB develop.

Edited by Marauder'sMicro