Dolphins sign Delmas

perhaps the market for safeties..............even the best one available...........isn't what Eugene thought.

Byrd's going to get a lot of money. There will be a desperate team willing to shell out that kind of money in some fashion. Parker likely has enough pull to get the fake dollars pumped up a good bit.

According to NFL Network, Browns "serious" about signing Donte Whitner... now, that could just be a ploy to get Byrd to settle for less money, but it is seeming more and more likely that the Bills offer will be the best offer he gets. I know, Rams and Redskins are supposed to be interested, but I also heard that Byrds' price is likely too steep for the Redskins... interesting to see how this all plays out.

Edited by Buftex

Delmas isn't nearly as good as Byrd.

26%?

According to NFL Network, Browns "serious" about signing Donte Whitner... now, that could just be a ploy to get Byrd to settle for less money, but it is seeming more and more likely that the Bills offer will be the best offer he gets. I know, Rams and Redskins are supposed to be interested, but I also heard that Byrds' price is likely too steep for Byrd... interesting to see how this all plays out.

Whitner is also from that area.