What free agent do you want ?

He's been a huge cancer in the locker room. I would rather give T.O. another one year deal than look at Holmes and his cancerous attitude...and I don't want to sign T.O. to show how little I think of Holmes as a teammate

He was a pretty solid locker room guy in Pittsburgh. Makes me think that the NYJ situation was toxic to begin with.

Solid depth and special teams and still young. He's better than Bradham that is for sure.

They can get depth and ST's with a late round draft pick or UDFA that will be cheaper and younger than Moats. Agree Bradham is awful and would not make the roster of 28 of the 32 NFL teams.

They can get depth and ST's with a late round draft pick or UDFA that will be cheaper and younger than Moats. Agree Bradham is awful and would not make the roster of 28 of the 32 NFL teams.

They'll, for sure, get solid STers and depth players with late picks and UDFA? How many UDFA's sign a year deal with a team? How many 7th rounders see the field, ever?

WR James Jones

OT Rodger Saffold

TE Scott Chandler

Jones is a proven veteran and easily has 4 more years of football in him. I would love to get Sammy Watkins, but I doubt he falls to us.

Saffold would fit right in at RT, then the Bills would only have to worry about OG in the draft.

Chandler may not be the best Tight End out there, but he's hardly a liability and will not be that expensive. We still don't know about Moeaki, and even if we draft a Tight End, Chandler would be a good second option to have.

For me it is:

1- RT-reasoning: you may not be able to find a RT after the 1st and you don't draft a RT in the top 10 in a draft with this talent. They need a starter and it has to come in free agency. Strief, Howard and Collins are names to keep an eye on. Reading the tea leaves, Howard seems to be a target.

2. - run stuffing LB- reasoning: the value seems pretty good for veteran LBs that can play the run. The numbers being thrown out for Dansby, Spikes etc... are cheap in comparison to other positions. The Bills may even go cheaper as they really only need a guy that can play in the base package. If they drop to 2 LBs it is Lawson and Kiko. The Bills can find this role for sure, relatively cheap and then draft depth.

3-LG-reasoning: this is the worst position on the team. I have it 3rd because of the depth of the guards in the draft. There are young guys that you can get in rounds 2 that should become pro bowlers (Jacson & Yankey). After that you can find guys to be starting guards with lots of upside. I am not opposed to bringing the starter in through free agency and then drafting a mid round guy but I just happen to really like a few of the prospects in the draft. In addition, I think that there affection for Unga is real and he will have a shot to start or at least be the swing interior guy.

4-TE-reasoning: this is another weakness. I am just not a big fan of whats available at this position in FA. I would look to someone like Ed Dickson to be a more athletic Chandler. They can also draft a guy here in the mid rounds to help the team.

Yes, do that, I agree, but with Moats signed in case you don't get lucky with UFDAs.