No Goal

ofiba

Haha. All that NHL talk got me thinking about how we got totally robbed. Worse than Wide Right if you ask me.  At least we lost Superbowl 25 fair and square.

214174[/snapback]

No Goal was fair and square... Don't you remember, they went and changed the rule about feet in the crease pretty quickly after that. That makes it fair and square, right?

:devil:

No Goal was fair and square... Don't you remember, they went and changed the rule about feet in the crease pretty quickly after that. That makes it fair and square, right?

214178[/snapback]

While we're at it- is Phil "just give it to them" Luckett still reffing?

214178[/snapback]

I remember a game that season where a Sabres player wasn't even physically in the crease, he had jumped through the air space above the crease, and the goal wasn't allowed.

:blink:

214178[/snapback]

Bettman and the players union have all this damn time in the world to get together to settles their labor disputes and they take their sweet old time...the Crease Rule was changed 48 hrs after "No Goal"...gee, never saw Bettman move so fast, I wonder why?!?!!?

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain: Bettman, :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: Good-for-nothing-eaw, and :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: Players too

They say 3 percent of the people use 5 to 6 percent of their brain

97 percent use 3 percent and the rest goes down the drain

I’ll never know which one I am but I’ll bet you my last dime

99 percent think with 3 percent 100 percent of the time

"They say most people use only 10% of their brain.

I am now one of them."

-Bart Simpson

hey, i've got one... John LeClair's playoff goal total. Should it stand as is, or be subtracted one goal? I still wish that darcy would have punched out the video replay guy instead of simply standing on his table and screaming at him.