5 Years ago, T.O. signs with the Bills...his tweet!

Buftex

I've tried to put that whole time. Out of my mind along with those awful uniforms we wore.

I actually think the Bills should host a bonfire in the parking lot anyone who wants to burn an old Jersey with an old player who doesn't even play for the team anymore like TO, Marshawn, or POZ. Last season i saw guys still wearing Trent Edwards, and JP Losman jerseys.. get a clue man..

Then with the fires climbing high through the night one of the local Seneca Indian chiefs can come and doing his dance he can take the curse of the Buffalo Bills that was put on years ago and wipe the slate clean.

Edited by oman128

I was finishing a 4 day ski tour in the middle of Vancouver Island, got in my buddies truck, half dead, and turned on Sirius to hear the news breaking. I was actually rather excited that day. it seemed like a bit of a break from the recent history of the Bills, whereas they weren't getting any decent FA's and especially FA's with any sort of flash to their game.

I hated TO so it was a weird feeling. Still don't like him but for the most part, he did all the right things here. A receiving core of TO, Evans, and Stevie would be amazing.

i was not a T.O. fan at all and hated the signing as i thought it was a bomb waiting to explode in the locker room. but, as you stated, everything was good on the T.O. attitude/personality front. in the end i didn't much like the signing because at the time i wanted to see the youngsters play, but how were you not going to play owens?

I was at work, a busy Saturday....I remember a co-worker (a Cowboys fan) just said, casually, "ha-ha, you guys signed T.O!!" I didn't beleive him, but called a buddy, and sure enough...I was not a big fan, but I will say, it was kind of a no-harm, no-foul thing in the end.

It made that one season, at least, a little more interesting....he was a model citizen, and his skill level exposed how bad our offense was. The "TO Show" was kind of fun for a second (did anyone watch season 2?) The one outburst he had, that we saw anyways, was after yet, another very winnable loss to the Titans...Dick Jauron was fired afterwards... it likely would have happened anyways, but I like to give T.O. credit for pushing Jauron (my least favorite coach in Bills post-Super Bowl years history, maybe of all-time)...so, it is 5 years later, but thanks T.O.!