Keep the faith.

I just felt compelled to share that sentiment with all my Buffalo brothers and sisters. We have waited oh so long for success to finally come our way and while we may not be winning the Super Bowl this year I do feel that we have an awful lot of the pieces in place to put together a winning organization. Good things come to those who wait and man have we ever waited!

Speaking of hanging in there I want to give a shout out to our own Jairus Byrd. I truly believe that he's a very good man and that he is not just money driven. Hang in there Jairus and stay with us, I believe that you'll be richly rewarded. What I'm trying to say to him is what I'm trying to say to you. Don't give up, we have come too far. I truly believe that if Jairus did sign somewhere else and we suddenly found great success that he would greatly regret leaving. It's not only about money and I think that Byrd, if he decides to stay that this would be one of the main factors in him staying here.

Anyways I believe that this year is going to be a huge year for the Bills and their fans. Hang in there and enjoy the ride. Because of the things that we had to endure will only make the success that much sweeter!

Go Bills!

A lot of NFL players - and coaches - start to show their worth in their sophomore years. Marrone, Hackett, EJ, Kiko, Woods, Goodwin and others are entering their sophomore seasons. It'll be interesting to see if they all take steps forward.

If those guys were really good, they would have been all pros as rookies!!! Busts!!!

And Byrd's gone. We just need to have a good replacement plan.

A lot of NFL players - and coaches - start to show their worth in their sophomore years. Marrone, Hackett, EJ, Kiko, Woods, Goodwin and others are entering their sophomore seasons. It'll be interesting to see if they all take steps forward.

Well stated . And i agree exactly with your last sentence .

I don't have much faith anymore. It's like believing in God when all your family dies over the course of 15 years.

That being said, this season will be interesting. And I certainly hope we are successful. It'll be fun to see how last years rookies grow. It'll be fun to see our new rookies.

At the very least, I'll be excited for about the first half of the season.. we'll see how things go after that mark though. ;)

I don't know why and it's obviously very early to make judgments but I think 2014 is going to go massively one way or the other. I think we will either bomb and win 4 games or fewer and be wanting a new coach, a new Quarterback and half a new team next off season, or I think this will be the year that the drought ends. If the second year guys both coaches and players kick on it could be an exciting season. I do think the Patriots are on the down slope as well. They aren't falling off the edge of the cliff yet but I do think they are in a gradual decline. I think 10 wins might win the AFC East next season. If everything clicks we are capable of that.

"you know Carcosa?"

Incredible show!! Acting, directing, writing...just pheonmenal....it won't be the same actors, but look forward to next season...it was dark and intriguing while also being witty at times...great stuff!

If those guys were really good, they would have been all pros as rookies!!! Busts!!!

And Byrd's gone. We just need to have a good replacement plan.

Bailey from USC perhaps in Rd. 3-4. Williams starts, Bailey competes with him for starting job. Searcy used in certain packages. I think we will be okay at safety. Just upgrade all over where possible. Run D appeared to be our biggest weakness last year. We must fix that, and also add an actual 3rd RB, as well as some O-lineman for the future success of this team, and a solid WR.

Edited by RyanC883