Buffalo Billy at the Airport.

oman128

With all the thousands of people flying in and out of the Buffalo airport, everyday wouldn't that be a great place for Buffalo Billy to hang out maybe once a month for a few hours as a marketing tool. Children especially would love to have their picture taken with a Mascot, you know those pictures would be facebooked almost immediately.

Buffalo Billy would also need an assistant, who could offer to take pictures sell some tickets, giveaway Buffalo Bills novelties items etc. Ditto for the Bisons and Sabres.

With all the thousands of people flying in and out of the Buffalo airport, everyday wouldn't that be a great place for Buffalo Billy to hang out maybe once a month for a few hours as a marketing tool. Children especially would love to have their picture taken with a Mascot, you know those pictures would be facebooked almost immediately.

Buffalo Billy would also need an assistant, who could offer to take pictures sell some tickets, giveaway Buffalo Bills novelties items etc. Ditto for the Bisons and Sabres.

Where do I send my curriculum vitae?

Can you imagine what the TSA would do to that poor poor furry animal?

Buffalo Billy is the reason for this playoff drought. He showed up in 2000 and we stopped going to the playoffs. Needless to say he must be sacrificed

That's what I've been saying. Sacrificing Billy Buffalo, Scott Norwood, Rob Johnson and the dinosaurs in the FO, that would be a great start to end our playoff draught. Have EJ and the Doug's drink the blood on the 50 yard line and send the carcasses to Tom Brady and Bill Belicheat. Buffalo Bills 2014 we ain't !@#$ing around anymore

That's what I've been saying. Sacrificing Billy Buffalo, Scott Norwood, Rob Johnson and the dinosaurs in the FO, that would be a great start to end our playoff draught. Have EJ and the Doug's drink the blood on the 50 yard line and send the carcasses to Tom Brady and Bill Belicheat. Buffalo Bills 2014 we ain't !@#$ing around anymore

Mmmmmm.... Playoff Draught... :beer: