If Any of You Have Someone with Cognitive Challenges

Chef Jim

kind of validates why we have such heated discussions about music on this board...music is an important thing to most, if not all of us. Even Jethro Tull & The Replacements music. But not country...that still sucks ass

Music is a huge part of our lives. My wife is in the front room playing violin right now. The only thing I care about in my cars is the sound system. And here is the weird thing. I wake up every morning, I mean EVERY morning with a song in my head. It's uncanny.

Music is a huge part of our lives. My wife is in the front room playing violin right now. The only thing I care about in my cars is the sound system. And here is the weird thing. I wake up every morning, I mean EVERY morning with a song in my head. It's uncanny.

"Morning Train" by Sheena Easton has been in my head for the past 5 hours. I kind of hope you wake up with that one. Or, at least, go to sleep with it.

"Morning Train" by Sheena Easton has been in my head for the past 5 hours. I kind of hope you wake up with that one. Or, at least, go to sleep with it.

Ok I had to look that up and all I have to say to you is..........you suck!!

So I'll have to replace that ear worm with this:

I am trying to like her, but when i hear her, all i can hear is wanda sykes and that isn't a quality in music that appeals to me...i need to give her more of a shot before i summarily dismiss her

Sharon Jones and the Dap-Kings for me.

Don't know which song it is but I can't get it out

of my mind.