Alan Grayson Accused of Beating Wife, Children

Grayson always made me laugh when I would see footage of him on the house floor. his accusations and rhetoric were always so far over the top that he was often entertaining, in a pathetic sort of way. still, I'm reluctant to simply accept the accusations of violence against his wife & children based on the multitude of other such cases where a troubled relationship spawned false accusations against a man who was guilty of little more than bad judgement. even after being acquitted of domestic violence charges, the stigma unfairly follows many men for the rest of their lives.

on the other hand, if he did beat his wife & kids, he's lower than trash and deserves to have to book thrown at him.

Grayson always made me laugh when I would see footage of him on the house floor. his accusations and rhetoric were always so far over the top that he was often entertaining, in a pathetic sort of way. still, I'm reluctant to simply accept the accusations of violence against his wife & children based on the multitude of other such cases where a troubled relationship spawned false accusations against a man who was guilty of little more than bad judgement. even after being acquitted of domestic violence charges, the stigma unfairly follows many men for the rest of their lives.

on the other hand, if he did beat his wife & kids, he's lower than trash and deserves to have to book thrown at him.

Wife and child beating aside, Grayson is the gatorman of political figures. His Taliban Dan ad was roundly crucified by virtually every side of the media for manipulating video of his opponent, and Grayson would stand around shrugging his shoulders and saying stupid stuff like "Wait. What? You momma sofa ice cream cone?"

He has no morals...no ethics...and is the poster boy for the freebagging statists of the world.

Even Politico knows he's a dirtbag.

He came out today with a grainy video trying to argue that it was actually his wife who did the punching. But how can anyone trust video from a lying ooze of cyst pus like Grayson?

Edited by LABillzFan

Then how does it work?

My we are being a smart-azz... ;-P

Now we are getting really technical and splitting words here. I meant, the lock: "as a facility" never closes for traffic. As a facility, it is open 24/7/365. There are no set hours of operation. Traffic is handled "on demand." Sorry for the confusion and using the word "lock" to describe the facility as a whole. I thought that is what OC was referring to when he said: "Closes and nobody is around." Heck, when the vessels are in the pit and the lock gates closed, there is always 2 or more of the crew around.

Anyway, the place I work @ is a "guard lock" and the dam is a "controlling works." Both sets of lock sector gates (not conventional/typical miter gates) can be opened @ the same time even against the pressure of the head (head = difference in water). When the USCG is on emergency runs we open both ends and let them cruise on through. So yes, technically the lock and controlling works can work and NOT be closed. When the difference in water between Lake Michigan and the canal is high, say 3-5 feet... It is pretty cool to see the USCG Zodiacs jump the wave of water created by opening the lower gates and letting the water down river. Now going the other way and flooding the chamber fast is a bit trickier for the Zodiac going up river. Again, for every foot of head, we are throwing around almost a million gallons of water in a 110'x1000' area.

Also... If you really want to get technical, the thing is never really fully closed... It leaks like a sieve! Even now, upper filling valves are open to restrict ice from forming in the gate recesses. Kinda like leaving a faucet trickling in cold weather.

Oh... As you can tell, you have never been on my "idiot list." You ask halfway intelligent questions, usually don't immediately resort to personal attacks (usually), and bring loads of incite to the board... No matter how stupid it is.

Did I make the list? Oh shoot that won't work if I did you can't see this.

You are the one that is on thin ice and gets half reads... Like it or not, you are a pretty cool guy with great information as long as it isn't boiler related.

:-P

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

You are just plain weird. I didn't know that we are on joking terms, you seem so serious. Especially, when it comes to your personal attacks. Actually, you are one of the very few posters that I have put on ignore for a while now. Your posts don't show up in my browser... Just your screen name and a note that I ignored you. I only read and reply to you when it APPEARS you MAY be replying or attacking me, it is usually an attack. My problem is that you are so misinformed, I feel the need to reply. Boy, that's a mistake! I guess now I really have to treat you like the other two douches out there. Actually three out there on my ignore list, one other on my ignore list is on thin ice like you. I am such a good liberal, I keep giving you and the other misinformed extra leeway when they reply to me. The others on that list aren't so lucky. Again, you aren't a bad guy, just weird... Even by my standards!

Hilarious. Hint that I am joking: :lol: (And dumbasses want to know why I use emoticons? Yeah. Dumbasses)

I'm weird...for riffing on your Nabakov reference by infusing Police lyrics...humorously?

Most people wouldn't call that: weird. But, if that makes me "weird" so be it.

And put me on ignore all you like: that only means you won't be able to see me busting your balls.

Man, I've haven't seen this much go over someone's head....since the last time I was looking at: Lolitas. :lol:

My we are being a smart-azz... ;-P

Boy, it's like EII really has no idea what's happening here, isn't it?

You are the one that is on thin ice and gets half reads... Like it or not, you are a pretty cool guy with great information as long as it isn't boiler related.

...but yeah, I'm the weird one here. :lol:

DC_Tom? Let's keep that boiler stuff to a minimum. (I have no idea WTF this is, but, that doesn't make it any less funny)

And, now EII says he's skimming your posts....so.... :nana:

Edited by OCinBuffalo

Hilarious. Hint that I am joking: :lol: (And dumbasses want to know why I use emoticons? Yeah. Dumbasses)

I'm weird...for riffing on your Nabakov reference by infusing Police lyrics...humorously?

And put me on ignore all you like: that only means you won't be able to see me busting your balls.

Man, I've haven't seen this much go over someone's head....since the last time I was looking at: Lolitas. :lol:

DC_Tom? Let's keep that boiler stuff to a minimum. (I have no idea WTF this is, but, that doesn't make it any less funny)

Just stop now, your narcissism is getting in the way. You missed badly on every point because of it.

If you don't want to stop and your overwhelming narcissism continues to get in the way, please feel free to have the last word.

Just stop now, your narcissism is getting in the way. You missed badly on every point because of it.

If you don't want to stop and your overwhelming narcissism continues to get in the way, please feel free to have the last word.

Yeah, and you still have no idea WTF is happening here. If laughing at your cluelessness makes me a narcissist?

You many call me Barak Obama.

The boiler thing has nothing to do with DC Tom. It was directed at me over a boiler fire I had a year ago and my frustration with the endless bureaucratic red tape the city code inspectors threw at me. EiI explained it was all for my own good and I was lucky to have the government looking out for me.

He's a democrat? I didn't know. Careless of the report to not mention that, an error I'm sure they'd never make with a Republican.

Right under the title:

Judge issues temporary injunction after wife's allegations against U.S. Rep. Alan Grayson, D-Orlando

• 1 month later...