Alan Grayson Accused of Beating Wife, Children

Domestic violence cases are always an unseemly, affair.

Congressman Grayson has demonstrated his whole public life his meanness and short temper, so it is difficult to give him any benefit of the doubt.

His dem defenders will be quick to respond I predict.

Domestic violence cases are always an unseemly, affair.

Congressman Grayson has demonstrated his whole public life his meanness and short temper, so it is difficult to give him any benefit of the doubt.

He's a democrat? I didn't know. Careless of the report to not mention that, an error I'm sure they'd never make with a Republican.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/03/04/alan-grayson-wife_n_4899395.html

This story mentions his party straight up.

Using a domestic violence story to push a cry baby claim that a media conspiracy exist. Unreal

I'll show YOU a "war on Women"

100928_alan_grayson_frown_ap_328.jpg

grayson-luca1.jpg

That's actually rally funny! If he is guilty I hope they throw the book at him

In a statement to The Huffington Post, Grayson spokeswoman Lauren Doney denied the charges.

"These allegations are absolutely false, completely unfounded, and clearly designed to vilify and harm Congressman Grayson," Doney said. “Congressman Grayson firmly denies Ms. Grayson’s frivolous accusations. Witnesses at the scene during the time in question also reject Ms. Grayson’s version of events as an outright lie. Sadly, it was Ms. Grayson who physically attacked the Congressman as he attempted to visit with his children. He did not respond to Ms. Grayson’s violent assault."

In January, Grayson's office announced that the congressman and his wife were separated after Lolita Grayson filed a divorce petition calling their marriage "irretrievably broken."

Lolita? Is that her actual name! LoL... No reason to beat her though. I hope they nail his ass if he is guilty!

Hmmm...so what sort of websites do you like to visit? You know, late at night, when the locks are closed? Nobody else around? Sorta bored....

:lol:

Also, let's assume the very best about Congressman Alan Grayson, OK? Think: "he didn't do anything wrong at all, not a thing, and it's all a lie".

Now, remember, we are assuming the best..alright? Ok, here goes:

is it really a shocker that he'd marry a spiteful, lying, violent, vindictive b_tch?

Hmmm...so what sort of websites do you like to visit? You know, late at night, when the locks are closed? Nobody else around? Sorta bored....

The lock never closes and there are always @ least a crew of two or more people around. Huh? I am not sure what you are getting @. I was referring to Nabokov and the relatively modern definition of Lolita. I will give her parents the benefit of doubt and assume she was born prior to 1959.

Well, I for one will not disparage Alan Grayson by calling him a misogynist knuckle-dragging neanderthal, wife-beating, woman-hating, mean-spirited predator, cheap-as-**** opportunist, low-riding trash bag, thuggish boor, irresponsible sociopath, dishonest grupping buffoon - until all the facts come out that is. But when they do, and if he's guilty... I'll really let him have it.

The lock never closes and there are always @ least a crew of two or more people around. Huh? I am not sure what you are getting @. I was referring to Nabokov and the relatively modern definition of Lolita. I will give her parents the benefit of doubt and assume she was born prior to 1959.

Boy, you never miss an opportunity to miss and opportunity, do you? :lol:

It's a joke....I was getting to a joke.

Never mind. And yeah, I know all about Nabakov. My cousin worshipped The Police. :lol: To a level of perfect annoyance for me. Nothing pleased me more than when they broke up. What of it? And another thing: I believe in personal space, so don't stand, or hang around, so close to me, or my posts.

EDIT: no shaking, and no coughing either.

Edited by OCinBuffalo

Let me guess; it'll be called an "unfortunate, personal situation" and then never referred to again.

Now, back to the Republican war on women!!

Boy, you never miss an opportunity to miss and opportunity, do you? :lol:

It's a joke....I was getting to a joke.

Never mind. And yeah, I know all about Nabakov. My cousin worshipped The Police. :lol: To a level of perfect annoyance for me. Nothing pleased me more than when they broke up. What of it? And another thing: I believe in personal space, so don't stand, or hang around, so close to me, or my posts.

EDIT: no shaking, and no coughing either.

You are just plain weird. I didn't know that we are on joking terms, you seem so serious. Especially, when it comes to your personal attacks. Actually, you are one of the very few posters that I have put on ignore for a while now. Your posts don't show up in my browser... Just your screen name and a note that I ignored you. I only read and reply to you when it APPEARS you MAY be replying or attacking me, it is usually an attack. My problem is that you are so misinformed, I feel the need to reply. Boy, that's a mistake! I guess now I really have to treat you like the other two douches out there. Actually three out there on my ignore list, one other on my ignore list is on thin ice like you. I am such a good liberal, I keep giving you and the other misinformed extra leeway when they reply to me. The others on that list aren't so lucky. Again, you aren't a bad guy, just weird... Even by my standards!

Edited by ExiledInIllinois