NHL Stadium Series : Soldier Field

Great environment. Cold, snowing, Blackhawks vs Penguinos. The only thing pissing me off is the announcer who said "Patrick Kane from Buffalo...he's seen his share of snow". What an ass. You mean some kid from Moosejaw Ontario hasn't seen as much snow as Pat Kane (especially when most Canadian kids play on ponds/lakes outside. Unaware of how many lakes Pat Kane played on). Cool game nonetheless.

Great environment. Cold, snowing, Blackhawks vs Penguinos. The only thing pissing me off is the announcer who said "Patrick Kane from Buffalo...he's seen his share of snow". What an ass. You mean some kid from Moosejaw Ontario hasn't seen as much snow as Pat Kane (especially when most Canadian kids play on ponds/lakes outside. Unaware of how many lakes Pat Kane played on). Cool game nonetheless.

Why butt hurt? BFLO should be proud of the snow!

And you are wrong, BFLO AVERAGES 96" a year. Moosejaw only AVERAGES 43" a year. That is less than half on average. And Moosejaw is in Saskatchewan. :nana: So the kid from the prairies of Canada does see less, much less snow! :nana: :nana:

Why butt hurt? BFLO should be proud of the snow!

And you are wrong, BFLO AVERAGES 96" a year. Moosejaw only AVERAGES 43" a year. That is less than half on average. And Moosejaw is in Saskatchewan. :nana: So the kid from the prairies of Canada does see less, much less snow! :nana: :nana:

I knew someone would actually research that....better you than DC Tom. :)

Plain White T's... Man do they suck. Good thing guns are "banned" in Chicago... LoL Dude went with the wrong hat too!

You mean we get two intermissions in hockey, hang me now! :sick:

Can't believe they play Gibson honey burst guitars in the midst of a snow storm. $2500 or more a piece. What's money though, right??

I knew someone would actually research that....better you than DC Tom. :)

Can't believe they play Gibson honey burst guitars in the midst of a snow storm. $2500 or more a piece. What's money though, right??

LoL!

Your mistake is that you went with the sexier, rough and tumble sounding name: Moosejaw... Instead of Sault Ste. Marie, Parry Sound, Sudbury, or Timmins. There you may have had an argument! Oh, I would NEVER call you an idiot! :D

Yeah... About the guitars... Ever since they moved to New York City and made it, he's been paying the bills with that guitar... They have it good, the life they knew they would, Delilah is most certainly happy because she's got his word! "Oh it's what you do to me!" :bag:

I am a penguins fan, so this will sound biased, but I thought the game was unwatchable. Too much snow made it slow and really hard to track the action.

I loved the novelty of the first winter classic, but I am kind of over it. Just want to see some regular indoor hockey.

You are right, the snow made it so slow that you'd think it would have been a 1-0 or 2-1 game... Like the first Winter Classic (1-2, SO). Oh wait, somehow the 'Hawks found the back of the Pens' net 5 times. I thought snow was a goalies' best friend... You always see them building it up around their net even on indoor rinks.

:P

J/K... It was kinda unwatchable @ times.

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

You are right, the snow made it so slow that you'd think it would have been a 1-0 or 2-1 game... Like the first Winter Classic (1-2, SO). Oh wait, somehow the 'Hawks found the back of the Pens' net 5 times. I thought snow was a goalies' best friend... You always see them building it up around their net even on indoor rinks.

Haha. Seriously, for the entire first period, I thought it was going to be a 1-0 game. Not sure how it spiraled out of control like that, but I do think the conditions favored Chicago. Chicago also just played a better game.

I would like to see these two teams play inside though.

Built up snow is why they clean the nets

at the 10 min mark of each period.