March 3rd mock

Not exciting,but helps the offense. I could go a hundred different ways.

Rd 1 Jake Matthews Texas AM or Greg Robinson Auburn . We get who is there. With Cordy this is fixed for years.

Rd2 Gabe Jackson guard Miss ST 6-3 336 Big nasty . I can hear the whines already.

Rd 3 Troy Niklas 6-6 270 Notre Dame I think he is underrated.

I think we pick up free agents to fill lb and wr need. WHO KNOWS it`s a deep draft, we might find a sleeper or two.

1st round I want either Sammy Watkins, Mike Evans, C.J Mosley.

2nd round I want either Anthony Jenkins, Kelvin Benjamin, Scott Skolv or the guard from Stanford

3rd round I want Lamarus Joyner.

I couldn't watch much college football due to working every Saturday during the season

My top two choices from the start have been Robinson and Watkins. Unfortunately I don't see either being there at 9

I like Niklaus but think they would have to take him in the second if they want him

Rd 1 Jake Matthews Texas AM or Greg Robinson Auburn . We get who is there. With Cordy this is fixed for years.

Rd2 Gabe Jackson guard Miss ST 6-3 336 Big nasty . I can hear the whines already.

I think we pick up free agents to fill lb and wr need. WHO KNOWS it`s a deep draft, we might find a sleeper or two.

Excellent first 3.

Works great till you have both tackles saying they are Left tackles and want left tackle money.

TBH this has been a topic on the board for a while now, about these guys wanting to play LT and blah blah blah.... You do what coach tells you to do, or you ride the bench. Lets just get this out of the way. Rookie first round contracts are not the insane/obscene problems of the past. Whats the guy going to do.... Not play a down for 4 years and then magically get scooped up by a team after being 4 years rusty and showing that they are completely selfish and won't do as they are told or asked?

Not to mention this is the NFL. People get injured all the time, the chance to play LT might happen, and if they show to be a massive improvement you can always adjust accordingly.

TBH this has been a topic on the board for a while now, about these guys wanting to play LT and blah blah blah.... You do what coach tells you to do, or you ride the bench. Lets just get this out of the way. Rookie first round contracts are not the insane/obscene problems of the past. Whats the guy going to do.... Not play a down for 4 years and then magically get scooped up by a team after being 4 years rusty and showing that they are completely selfish and won't do as they are told or asked?

Not to mention this is the NFL. People get injured all the time, the chance to play LT might happen, and if they show to be a massive improvement you can always adjust accordingly.

In a perfect world yes, but a 1st round pick with that much talent will not be riding the pine because he's not happy he's not playing LT.

Not a bad draft at all. I wouldn't be mad if the first two picks went that way but the 3rd pick, I would take a big WR (Moncrief, Vany's Big wideout) if they were there...the Bills are in a good spot at #9.

RD1 Sammy Watkins/Greg Robinson Everyone knows that you probably have 3 Qb's going in the top 5, Khalil Mack will NOT be available @ 9 especially with the great combine and most likely a hot pro day. Maybe if he put together an average performance at the combine he would slip to us but unfortunatly it's more then a pipe dream at this point. Before the Bills pick I see the 3 Qb's going off the board, Clowney, Mack and Gilbert which leaves 2 more players to come off the board. With a little luck the Bills leave Day 1 with a potential Elite WR or next seasons starting RT.

Trading down if those 2 are unavailable is the best choice, picking up Lewan,Evans or Ebron in the mid-late teens

RD2 Austin Sefarian-Jenkins OR Gabe Jackson

Lack of interior line in FA and draft probably means we take a guard in RD2/3 and Gabe Jackson fits the mold of what Marrone seems to like in his linemen, big mauler who will immediatly upgrade the running game. ASJ could be taken as well but if a offensive skill position is taken in RD1 I think they look to wait. ASJ is the best all around TE in the draft, he blocks well and would be a great plug-n-play for the West Coast system. Antonio Gates with better blocking=).

RD3 Shane Skov or Max Bullough (if good pro day)

Run stuffing LB'ers. Quite a few in FA but one of these young guns will be on the board in RD3 and even in a part time role would better the Bills D. Moncrief if the Bills haven't picked a WR/TE yet though im willing to bet they will already have. Strong year for TE's and WR's. get them while they're hot.

Personally if we leave with any combination of these picks I will run outside naked with a personalized Whaley bills jersey on.

Everyone knows that you probably have 3 Qb's going in the top 5

I don't think this is known at all. I think the consensuses is that there aren't any "franchise" type quarterbacks in this draft and that most will be projects they hope to develop into "franchise" QB's. When that's the feeling there's always a good possibility that none get drafted in the top 5.

Works great till you have both tackles saying they are Left tackles and want left tackle money.

I have been saying the same thing.

The consensus in the draft a tackle at nine camp, seems to be that Glenn will eventually be moved to RT. If that happens after three years of starting at LT you can rest assured that he will be gone in two years. Then you are back to looking for RT .

Edited by chris heff