Sidney Rice released by Seahawks

YoloinOhio

If Rice is brought in, I don't think that keeps us from drafting a WR high. It would be nice to have a tough cut decision at WR, instead of Hogan, Kaufman or Easley.

I would bring in Rice plus draft a guy like Jordan Matthews or Moncreif.

I really want Buffalo to sign Hakeem Nicks. If they do that, perhaps they can wait until Rd 2 to address the WR, or at least make them feel more comfortable trading down if someone is there that other teams would like to trade up for.

If the Bills sign a FA WR,then I don't see them spending a high draft at that position. They spent a 2nd and 3rd round on WRs last year.

I saw that he was released, and it piqued my interest. He's the type of big receiver that could be useful to the Bills (huge improvement over Graham at the least). However I believe he is a bit overrated, and certainly injury prone. If they could get a deal on him sure, I'd be interested. I think you'd have a hard time getting any WR to give the Bills a deal to play on what looked to be a disastrous offense last year though. He's not worth more that a couple mil on a short, low guarantee contract IMO. Other teams will be interested.

I saw someone mention Nicks, and it's the exact same situation as Harvin. Good big receiver that can't stay healthy. I think Nix was certainly better in his prime, but I believe those injuries have already taken a permanent toll on him. He didn't look good when healthy last year.

I'm still a fan of the Bills trying to target a high end WR with 9 pick (or trade back if necessary). Watkins/Evans could be better than those guys, and they would be much cheaper.

Edited by Turbosrrgood