Anybody have any unused CarFax reports?

The Big Cat

Jesus, you don't pay credit card bills now you want to rip off Car Fax.. el.cheapo :nana:

11 sounds like a lot, but every time a car changes hands, get re-titled etc i think t triggers something on the CarFax report.So lets say you lease a car, turn it back into dealer, they sell it at auction, new dealer has it and then sells to someone..that can be 6 entries on the Car Fax

BTW, congrats on the new job

Edited by plenzmd1

Jesus, you don't pay credit card bills now you want to rip off Car Fax.. el.cheapo :nana:

11 sounds like a lot, but every time a car changes hands, get re-titled etc i think t triggers something on the CarFax report.So lets say you lease a car, turn it back into dealer, they sell it at auction, new dealer has it and then sells to someone..that can be 6 entries on the Car Fax

BTW, congrats on the new job

Thanks!

Yes, but I thought Carfax reports also get triggered when it is renewed, inspected, serviced etc.. so that doesn't necessarily mean it has changed hands 11 times. What are the entries for the car?

Well, here's the thing, it's a very aggressively priced 2013. So, I think that eliminates the "changed hands a bunch of times" theory...may be may be not.

It also has very very low mileage.