A Libs Letter To The Editor Goes Viral

3rdnlng

the 'natural born citizen vs C-section' part almost caused me to strangle from laughter. thanks for sharing that. :D

I've pointed that out before...if you're going to invent "degrees" of "born" citizenship, then natural birth vs. C-Section is perfectly valid.

Anyone know Beaufort or Morehead city besides myself? Beaufort is a very old colony steeped in history and a resort town with established New Englanders. The small area is right on the ocean and once was home to Blackbeard. As one of the very first colonies in this country it is a beautiful and historic site. Right beside it is the dump of Moorehead City. Mooeehead City is a rural ghetto. An abysmal place you might as well think of being your every day small town in america with the benefit of a large port and USCG base

That this comes from Moorehead City is laughable because the only reason there is violence there or that it is worth knowing is because of it being between Beaufort and Atlantic Beach/Indian Beach.

If someone would simply Google Street view of Moorehead vs Beaufort youd recognize immediately the hilarity of how different these two towns are that sit right beside each other.

A million dollar property bed and breakfast beside a community where the average home might be $35k