Retirement Accounts Rollovers/ Self Employed

B-Large

What's your point?

Are you compelled by force to work with Goldman, assuming these allegations are true? Or do you, as a consumer, have other choices?

His point is that one anecdotal story is enough to condemn an entire industry.

Unless that industry is government-run health insurance, in which case one anecdotal story is a right-wing lie.

Unless that industry is government-run health insurance, in which case one anecdotal story is a right-wing lie.

Oddly enough, if I have no confidence that Goldman is doing the right thing, I can take my money elsewhere because of competition in the industry.

If I have no confidence in government run healthcare... well...

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

Oddly enough, if I have no confidence that Goldman is doing the right thing, I can take my money elsewhere because of competition in the industry.

If I have no confidence in government run healthcare... well...

Oh, pshaw. Don't you know that the ACA was intended to INCREASE competition? Silly right-winger.

Not like the financial industry, where there is no competition because all lenders are predatory criminals.

You would think at the very least...I mean, at the very, very least...his noggin' would comprehend your very rudimentary truth quoted above, he would realize his own idiocy, and decide to just stay in his hole.

But no.