Inspirational story

4merper4mer

this honestly brought tears to my eyes....WOW!!!

He lost something so important to him and refused to give up. That trip in the cramped car.....what horrible conditions. ABC News and the media in general are often criticized, but I have to give them credit for bringing this wonderful story to us. They could have used their air time and resources for so many other things.

He lost something so important to him and refused to give up.

So important he bought a new one? and to save some money bought a metal detector to find the old one to sell.

"I said, 'Hey, you know what, maybe I'll try to find it on the slopes with a metal detector,'" he explained. "The cost of the new one was a lot and I wish I had the old one to sell to make up for the cost."

so he invested in a new metal detector from Amazon.

In the early 80's, I went skiing in Germany while I was stationed there. Halfway down, I wiped out. After I collected up skis and poles (and wits), I realized my sunglasses were gone. Shrugged, finished that run, went back up and wiped out again in the same spot. This time, when I dug the snow from my eyes, the first thing I saw was my sunglasses half-buried in the snow from my previous wipeout. I still chuckle when I think about it.