HBO inside the NFL funny moments

Terry Tate

Anyone watch HBO's Inside the NFL this week?

Opening segment they made some comment about not being as hard on Marino as his network co-anchors. Didn't mention Boomer, but you know what they were laughing about.

The segment on Pittsburgh's game had Jerome Bettis mic'ed up. Some players are very aware of themselves being mic'ed up, and it's not very interesting. But Bettis didn't appear that way. Some funny stuff there - I really like this guy's personality. Obviously having a lot of fun during the game, yukking it up with teammates and the opposing team. After the Jets missed one field goal, and were about to make the second attempt, Bettis is sitting on the bench muttering "Oh man, we're asking a lot here. We're asking a lot."

Anyone watch HBO's Inside the NFL this week?

Opening segment they made some comment about not being as hard on Marino as his network co-anchors. Didn't mention Boomer, but you know what they were laughing about.

The segment on Pittsburgh's game had Jerome Bettis mic'ed up. Some players are very aware of themselves being mic'ed up, and it's not very interesting. But Bettis didn't appear that way. Some funny stuff there - I really like this guy's personality. Obviously having a lot of fun during the game, yukking it up with teammates and the opposing team. After the Jets missed one field goal, and were about to make the second attempt, Bettis is sitting on the bench muttering "Oh man, we're asking a lot here. We're asking a lot."

213738[/snapback]

I saw the segment as well and came away with the same feeling you did...

I have a new found respect for Bettis.

I *LOVE* when the players jaw back and forth as well :devil: