Moss want to be traded

scribo

Not that I'd ever want him on the Bills, but I also don't want him in Miami or New Jersey. The Pats wouldn't touch him. Tice should get fired if he lets him go.

Vikings: Friend says Moss is ready to be traded

by Fanball Staff - Fanball.com

Friday, January 21, 2005

News

The 20-year mentor of Randy Moss said Thursday that the Vikings' wide receiver is ready to be traded. "He's not happy there, and I think he wants to go somewhere else," Sam Singleton told the Pioneer Press on Thursday. "He knows he's not going to win anything there." Singleton has known Moss for more than 20 years and coached him as a youth in baseball and football.

Views

Vikings' head coach Mike Tice placed the "untouchable" label on quarterback Daunte Culpepper during his weekly KFAN radio show on Wednesday, but stopped short of using the same term to describe Moss' status with the team. There will be rumors throughout the offseason that Moss will be traded. At this point, we're not sure whether absentee owner Red McCombs cares enough about the team to approve or reject any trade offers the Vikings get for Moss.

chargers have 2 first rounders.

and if hes traded, thats what they should get in return.

it will truly be the end of the world if he gets in to our division.

dallas also has 2 firsts but no QB to throw him the ball, and parcels might not want him. (though he likes K. Johnson for some fu*kin reason.)