Sabres vs. Hurricanes

ExiledInIllinois

In 1993 Jeff Reese was playing for the Calgary Flames when the second-year San Jose Sharks came to the Saddledome. The Flames delighted their fans by demolishing the lowly Sharks 13-1, and Reese set a mark for goaltenders that has yet to be equaled by earning assists on three of Calgary's 13 goals that night.

Didn't get to see the game tonight, as my cable system doesn't offer NHL Network. Was really looking forward to it all day, before I realized I couldn't watch.

From the sounds of it, that very well have been Ryan Millers' last game as a Sabre. I am pretty sure Enroth is supposed to get the start against the Bruins. From the interview with Murray, pre-game, it sounds like Miller has finally let his wishes to be traded known to Sabres brass. To bad...I have certainly been down on Miller from time to time over the last 3-4 years, but he has been the only pretty consistently good thing about the Sabres this year...part of me was hoping that somehow it would all work out, and he would end up staying, the team would make some crafty moves in the off-season, and the Sabres would be climbing back up in the standings next season....but that doesn't seem to be the plan. Ott will likely be gone too... would love to see them keep Moulson (he is on the record as saying that he wants to stay), as he is still a pretty young guy, and a natural goal scorer... should be another interesting off-season.... Sabres bottoming out, my Celtics on the skids... who'd a thunk the Bills would be my light at the end of the long, dark tunnel!

Sad to think that was Ryan's last game A piece o chit game on a Tuesday night in the middle of this piece o chit season. Cant play him again before the deadline.

I will be first to stand up and think the guy was never going to win a Cup here..so i am not sad he is going. But the guy worked his ass off for this team, and i think he truly cares for the city and the fans.

Continuw with the tank through next year, get this McDavid kid who is supposed to be a once in a generation player, win the Cup in 4 years, hope I am not 6 feet under and around to enjoy it!

In 1993 Jeff Reese was playing for the Calgary Flames when the second-year San Jose Sharks came to the Saddledome. The Flames delighted their fans by demolishing the lowly Sharks 13-1, and Reese set a mark for goaltenders that has yet to be equaled by earning assists on three of Calgary's 13 goals that night.

Wow... Thanks! Miller came close! Oh well...

Sad to think that was Ryan's last game A piece o chit game on a Tuesday night in the middle of this piece o chit season. Cant play him again before the deadline.

I will be first to stand up and think the guy was never going to win a Cup here..so i am not sad he is going. But the guy worked his ass off for this team, and i think he truly cares for the city and the fans.

Continuw with the tank through next year, get this McDavid kid who is supposed to be a once in a generation player, win the Cup in 4 years, hope I am not 6 feet under and around to enjoy it!

We may not have to tank... Just as long as the Isles crap the bed and keep their 1st round pick this year... They would have to give the Sabres their 1 round pick next year! They can't wave it both years.

I think this is correct. Wow... Garth Snow is looking like an idiot, now the Tavares injury... Yikes!