The NFL

dib

soon they will ban "kitty" because it is misogynistic, They they might ban "fag"? because it is offensive to gays. Then they might ban swearing all together. We only need a few basic rules. More rules give the league more power. And I subscribe to the Lenny Bruce philosophy- when you ban a word- you make the word more powerful. !@#$ PC. !@#$ censorship. !@#$ book burners

It reminds me of when those !@#$ing idiots censored Mark Twain

soon they will ban "kitty" because it is misogynistic, They they might ban "fag"? because it is offensive to gays. Then they might ban swearing all together. We only need a few basic rules. More rules give the league more power. And I subscribe to the Lenny Bruce philosophy- when you ban a word- you make the word more powerful. !@#$ PC. !@#$ censorship. !@#$ book burners

It reminds me of when those !@#$ing idiots censored Mark Twain

precisely how i feel. will "retard" get banned? why stop at !@#$? coon? spade? darky? tar baby? these all get a pass? cracker? honky?

Exactly what is wrong with banning foul language?

Have any of you worked for a company that did so?

Outrage isn't a virtue fellas.

invalidating a word by giving it more power...it's never worked, it never will.

Exactly what is wrong with banning foul language?

Have any of you worked for a company that did so?

Outrage isn't a virtue fellas.

No. We all talk like sailors.

As a lock & dam operator, my most memorable exchange came with a small pleasure boat that wandered into the restricted area below the controlling works (ie: dam). I said over the PA: "Get that boat out of the dam area!" The boater got all indignant and said: "You can't talk to me that way!" I said again: "Please, you have to evacuate your vessel out of the dam area." I guess I am slow, I couldn't figure out (until I got home) why he was so mad @ me. LoL...