Heroes is coming back!

Just Jack

NBC's 'Heroes' 'reborn' in 13-episode event

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/tv/2014/02/22/nbc-heroes-reborn/5745541/

NBC's sci-fi series Heroes is being revived as a 13-episode limited series, with creator Tim Kring back at the helm but a new cast of characters and a self-contained storyline that's "shrouded in secrecy." The series, which aired from 2006-2010, will return in 2015 as Heroes Reborn, NBC Entertainment president Jennifer Salke announced Saturday, adding that some former cast members might "pop" back in for cameos. The characters and plots will be introduced in a digital series that will precede the TV premiere.

Nice. The first season is among my favorites of any show ever but the show did regress towards the end. Count me in for watching this in 2015.

On a side note, I hope the next show someone tries to revive is The 4400. Similar to Heroes in content. It was canceled before the last season.

This was a show that had a strong first season, but after that it struggled to get anywhere.

While the story lines were good, the execution lagged and some of the situations became repetitive.

I guess this is NBC's way of saying: "If FOX can do it with "24", then we can do the same thing with "Heroes"."

It's amazing how NBC continues to struggle. Remember when this was the dominant network?

This was a show that had a strong first season, but after that it struggled to get anywhere.

While the story lines were good, the execution lagged and some of the situations became repetitive.

I guess this is NBC's way of saying: "If FOX can do it with "24", then we can do the same thing with "Heroes"."

It's amazing how NBC continues to struggle. Remember when this was the dominant network?

Man do I agree! It went like this:

1st season - wow have you seen this show it is awesome I can't wait to see what happens!

2nd season - yeah I watch it but it isn't as good as it used to be

3rd - :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

4th - did they do a fourth?

The carnival was brutal. I don't even remember too much about this show other than how awesome it started and then how bad it got.

Likely no Skylar, and no cheerleader.

That to me means no show. They were the show and the characters that mattered most. Save the cheerleader save the world. Skylar's arc was a very interesting one as he battled with being good or bad. The cheerleaders wish to be normal and dealing with being a teen. The rest was just noise to me.

But both those two have advanced their career past Heroes. I don't think they'll be the ones making cameos.

Oh I agree 100% they were just the only 2 characters I feel that drove the show. The father had a good arc as well now that I think about it but didn't he die?

Man do I agree! It went like this:

1st season - wow have you seen this show it is awesome I can't wait to see what happens!

2nd season - yeah I watch it but it isn't as good as it used to be

3rd - :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

4th - did they do a fourth?

The carnival was brutal. I don't even remember too much about this show other than how awesome it started and then how bad it got.

I didn't have a problem with the carnival, or the main plot involving the president in the 2nd season. The overall story arcs of each season were good.

It was the execution of all the subplots that weighed down the show. They tried to do too much all at once, and in some cases the subplots just got rehashed with the same situation.

Oh I agree 100% they were just the only 2 characters I feel that drove the show. The father had a good arc as well now that I think about it but didn't he die?

No he didn't die, thank goodness. He was one of the best characters.

The sad thing is, when the carnival season ended, it left us with a big cliffhanger and good set up for a 4th season. Unfortunately, though not surprisingly, they cancelled the show after that.