Kelly's Co-Worker is doing a fitness contest

boyst

I have one word for you...threesome.

I asked Kelly about that a year ago. Her reply "no way. She is a coworker and I'm her boss."

If you're an optimist and a moron like me it means there may be hope.

There are 8 ladies and 1 dude in the picture. jboyst62, you have 9 yes answers. I guess that includes the dude, aye?

I was beginning to think no one here could count past 8. Jeesh

I asked Kelly about that a year ago. Her reply "no way. She is a coworker and I'm her boss."

You should remind her that as a boss it's important to get to know as much as possible about those working for her. How can she truly evaluate someone unless...?

There are plenty of videos on the Internet that demonstrate how this works. Have her Google 'boss threesome'. They always seem to get along.

You should remind her that as a boss it's important to get to know as much as possible about those working for her. How can she truly evaluate someone unless...?

Well, without going in to detail the co-worker is a very wild girl and non-traditional/out there.

9 yeses ...8 girls.....is the other yes for the dude judging or some random cow?

EII beat you to it.

There are plenty of videos on the Internet that demonstrate how this works. Have her Google 'boss threesome'. They always seem to get along.

Kelly put a child lock on my laptop internet

She is 22. Only dates men over 34 that wear Carhartt, drive diesel trucks and own your own business.

I'm over 34

Does a fake Carhartt count?

I drove a diesel cube truck from Cleveland to Syracuse this past week.

Technically I used to own my own business, just never did any business.