It's all part of the secret government plot

Everyone still believes the official government conspiracy: that on the morning of September 11, 2001, 19 men armed with box cutters directed by a man on dialysis in a cave fortress halfway around the world using a satellite phone and a laptop directed the most sophisticated penetration of the most heavily-defended airspace in the world, overpowering the passengers and the military combat-trained pilots on 4 commercial aircraft before flying those planes wildly off course for over an hour without being molested by a single fighter interceptor.

Everyone still believes the official government conspiracy: that on the morning of September 11, 2001, 19 men armed with box cutters directed by a man on dialysis in a cave fortress halfway around the world using a satellite phone and a laptop directed the most sophisticated penetration of the most heavily-defended airspace in the world, overpowering the passengers and the military combat-trained pilots on 4 commercial aircraft before flying those planes wildly off course for over an hour without being molested by a single fighter interceptor.

Now tell me it was a cruise missile that hit the Pentagon.

"Most heavily-defended airspace in the world?" You're an idiot.

Yes

I really, really want to hear your theory.

Give me a second, I have to get the popcorn ready.

Just stop it.