The Ukraine is Weak

meazza

• Replies 612
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What do you idiots think Obama should do here?

There are a number of things he could do, many of which have been discussed extensively in this thread. They feature long words with lots of syllables, so I'm sure you passed over them.

However probably the best thing he could do at this point is resign. I realize that would leave Biden in charge, but I've reached the point where I'd be okay with that.

There are a number of things he could do, many of which have been discussed extensively in this thread. They feature long words with lots of syllables, so I'm sure you passed over them.

However probably the best thing he could do at this point is resign. I realize that would leave Biden in charge, but I've reached the point where I'd be okay with that.

Oh, are you still alive?

How´s This for Flexibility, Mr. President?

It was a shocking disclosure just two years ago. In Seoul, South Korea, President Barack Obama’s voice was picked up on a hot mic as he told Russia’s Dmitri Medvedev: "Tell Vladimir [Putin] I can be more flexible after the election." It was an unprecedented confession by an American head of state. It was shocking – or should have been – because it showed the president of the United States conspiring, literally whispering assurances to a foreign leader that may not have been consistent with his own public pronouncements to us, the American voters, or to the world.

More at the link: American Thinker

PUTIN SMILES: Greens pressure Obama to reject expansion of natural gas exports. . . . . . Right on cue.

2014-03-19-RNYCI.jpg

Life imitating Seinfeld?

After a bad dice roll, Ukraine is pulling out its armies out of Crimea and will fortify its positions in Ukraine proper.

Now all we need is the crazy subway guy to smash the board.

"It's no longer unthinkable to prepare for major war in Europe..."

http://news.yahoo.co...74--sector.html

from the article:

With the rhetoric rising during the Crimean crisis, a senior Kremlin-backed broadcaster made an explicit nuclear threat this week, saying Russia remained "capable of turning the United States into radioactive ash".

so here we go, round two of the ever-popular Mutually Assured Destruction game. I wonder - will school children start being taught 'duck and cover' again?