ESPN's 30 for 30 Ghosts of Ole Miss

Tiberius

that is one of the lamest dodges I have ever seen. grow a pair, little man.

that is one of the lamest dodges I have ever seen. grow a pair, little man.

No, people have always been crying that the end is niegh, nothing new or special about what that moron says. Myopia is hardly anything new

Myopia is hardly anything new

and neither is your constant need to avoid backing up what you've said by tossing out some idiotic throw-away line and calling someone a name. your words are empty. continuous reptition of them will not give them substance.

LOL, because your examples were silly. Anyone at any time can piss and moan about something wrong and scream the sky is falling. So forgive me Chicken Little if I laugh you off as if you are very unimportant

If they only had an ESPN special about stuff that happened over 40 years ago they might have a point, but until then you have the power the almighty ESPN as your proof.

and neither is your constant need to avoid backing up what you've said by tossing out some idiotic throw-away line and calling someone a name. your words are empty. continuous reptition of them will not give them substance.

Ok, I admit it, I can't prove we don't live under a tyranny. Things are the worst they have ever been. Happy?

Ok, I admit it, I can't prove we don't live under a tyranny. Things are the worst they have ever been. Happy?

See, you are still doing it. You asked for examples of this government being tyranical. I gave you I believe, 6 examples. You then started your song and dance routine to avoid discussing those six examples. Pony up or just go away.

I asked you to man up and answer the questions that were put to you, not for more smarmy throw-away lines. both TYTT and 3rd have asked you some very direct questions. if what they believe is so wrong, then it ought to be easy enough to refute them without having to resort to partisan talking points.

I asked you to man up and answer the questions that were put to you, not for more smarmy throw-away lines. both TYTT and 3rd have asked you some very direct questions. if what they believe is so wrong, then it ought to be easy enough to refute them without having to resort to partisan talking points.

One thing for which we gotta give gatorman credit: the WH has single-handedly decimated any belief Americans could have with progressive policies. From a failed trillion-dollar stimulus that funded shovel-ready jobs that didn't actually exist by paying off election backers, to the unbelievably failed embarrassment that is Obamacare, to the Sally Fields You-Really-Like-Me Foreign Policy that has FUBAR'ed Egypt and left four Americans for dead in Benghazi while NK builds nukes and Assad gasses his own people...gatorman and the occasional ...lybob appearance are all that's left to speak out for the progressive movement here.

Granted, they're left bringing up ESPN stories to try and stay relevant, but they're here nonethless while the rest cower in embarrassment at what their party has become.

One thing for which we gotta give gatorman credit: the WH has single-handedly decimated any belief Americans could have with progressive policies. From a failed trillion-dollar stimulus that funded shovel-ready jobs that didn't actually exist by paying off election backers, to the unbelievably failed embarrassment that is Obamacare, to the Sally Fields You-Really-Like-Me Foreign Policy that has FUBAR'ed Egypt and left four Americans for dead in Benghazi while NK builds nukes and Assad gasses his own people...gatorman and the occasional ...lybob appearance are all that's left to speak out for the progressive movement here.

Granted, they're left bringing up ESPN stories to try and stay relevant, but they're here nonethless while the rest cower in embarrassment at what their party has become.

Any chance those two are just too stupid to be embarrassed?

...gatorman and the occasional ...lybob appearance are all that's left to speak out for the progressive movement here.

I'll give them credit for being able to take a verbal beating, but I've seen little from either except talking points, platitudes, stereotypes, and sarcasm.

Any chance those two are just too stupid to be embarrassed?

No, I don't find them stupid. Just lazy...as I find most people who spend their days trying to explain how the way the US operates is unfair but easily fixed with a statist approach. You usually can tell this when most of their arguments focus strictly on extreme viewpoints.

For example, when you say you want limited government, they say you want no goverment and blather about potholes. When you say you don't like unions, they say you hate firemen, police and teachers. When you say entitlements are out of control, they say you want old people to die and children to starve. When you say you don't care if someone is gay, they say you hate gays. When you say you don't like Obama, they say you hate black people.

When their views have no viable argument, they are essentially left to make things up.

No, I don't find them stupid. Just lazy...as I find most people who spend their days trying to explain how the way the US operates is unfair but easily fixed with a statist approach. You usually can tell this when most of their arguments focus strictly on extreme viewpoints.

For example, when you say you want limited government, they say you want no goverment and blather about potholes. When you say you don't like unions, they say you hate firemen, police and teachers. When you say entitlements are out of control, they say you want old people to die and children to starve. When you say you don't care if someone is gay, they say you hate gays. When you say you don't like Obama, they say you hate black people.

When their views have no viable argument, they are essentially left to make things up.

Good points all.

Good points all.

They're not hard to figure out. The difference is that they no longer hold the biggest megaphone. Once the internet let people review, verify, challenge, argue and opine, the case for statism has taken unknown body blows from many places and at many angles. No longer do three news anchors tell you what's important, so they tend to blather predictably.

In the end, left alone to defend their way of thinking, statists crumble like Haiti over a 7.0 rumbler.

Partisan talking points? Like what? That's a bull.

You guys really think we live under a tyrannical government just because we elected a Democrat, and you call me partisan, wow!

In the end, left alone to defend their way of thinking, statists crumble like Haiti over a 7.0 rumbler.

Lol!! Love this! So you think we should end Medicare Mr. Anti Government?

You guys really think we live under a tyrannical government just because we elected a Democrat, and you call me partisan, wow!

Please define what anti-government means.

No. asswhole, I gave you six specific reasons that I feel this administration is tyrannical. You haven't had the balls to address them. All you do is throw out canards because you are just a complete troll or you ain't got nothin'.

No, no, no, you've got your talking points all backwards. We live under a tyrannical government because we elected a Republican who passed the USA PATRIOT Act and invaded Iraq. Obama's just working under the same system of rules that Bush set up.

No, no, no, you've got your talking points all backwards. We live under a tyrannical government because we elected a Republican who passed the USA PATRIOT Act and invaded Iraq. Obama's just working under the same system of rules that Bush set up.

Now see that would have been a smart persons reply.