The Bills need some nastiness

TheMunsch

It is my strong belief that the bills in recent years have been to soft. We need some attitude. If you do not think you are the best you will not be the best. As much as I hate Sheldon Richardson there is something to be said about how he thinks he is the best and goes out and proves it. We need more people that play with an attitude.

Edited by Beerball
Edited title

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It is my strong belief that the bills in recent years have been to soft. We need some attitude. If you do not think you are the best you will not be the best. As much as I hate Sheldon Richardson there is something to be said about how he thinks he is the best and goes out and proves it. We need more people that play with an attitude.

don't need thugs, need better players.

Please check your PM

That is some ignorant chit from the OP. How about some aggressive football players with attitude, and talent. I don't want "thugs" for the sake of having "thugs".

This!! I would say that Aaron Williams and Duke Williams fit that and Eric Wood on the OL. You can have character guys with some toughness. Edited by Kirby Jackson