Anyone need to update their Facebook Gender Status?

boyst

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/facebook-offers-gender-options-users-233624514.html;_ylt=AwrBJR_4Xv5SwFMAwZjQtDMD

MENLO PARK, Calif. (AP) -- You don't have to be just male or female on Facebook anymore. The social media giant has added a customizable option with about 50 different terms people can use to identify their gender as well as three preferred pronoun choices: him, her or them.

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/facebooks-gender-identity-options-012435414.html#7yRvSfU

New gender options Facebook is making available for U.S. users:

Agender

Androgyne

Androgynous

Bigender

Cis

Cis Female

Cis Male

Cis Man

Cis Woman

Cisgender

Cisgender Female

Cisgender Male

Cisgender Man

Cisgender Woman

Female to Male

FTM

Gender Fluid

Gender Nonconforming

Gender Questioning

Gender Variant

Genderqueer

Intersex

Male to Female

MTF

Neither

Neutrois

Non-binary

Other

Pangender

Trans

Trans Female

Trans Male

Trans Man

Trans Person

Trans Woman

Trans(asterisk)

Trans(asterisk)Female

Trans(asterisk)Male

Trans(asterisk)Man

Trans(asterisk)Person

Trans(asterisk)Woman

Transexual

Transexual Female

Transexual Male

Transexual Man

Transexual Person

Transexual Woman

Transgender Female

Transgender Male

Transgender Man

Transgender Person

Transgender Woman

Transmasculine

Two-spirit

Did yours change?

:D

I guess with all the many types of chemicals leaking into NC drinking water he's concerned, but probably they just cause some brain damage (can't grow a good crop of conservatives without some brain damage) and he'll be like he always is only more so.

I guess with all the many types of chemicals leaking into NC drinking water he's concerned, but probably they just cause some brain damage (can't grow a good crop of conservatives without some brain damage) and he'll be like he always is only more so.

damage my brain is not concerning me to long effects on term

I once asked someone online what sex they were since they were propositioning me, but not showing a picture. Their reply was "I'm bi-sexual". I had to point out that bi-sexual is not a gender, either they have a penis or a vagina.

What did they finally answer with?

Gotta Skype them, check for the Adams Apple, and more if possible. Including any post op scars.