U.S. Hockey Team

Dante

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Latvian goaltender came to play. 2 goals allowed on 50+ shots. No one in their right mind would have thought Latvia plays Canada to a 1 goal game with Luongo on the bench.

I've been watching hockey for a long time. The greatest equalizer in the world is a great night by a goaltender, as evidenced by Hasek's entire career as a Sabre. I think the Swedish goaltender for the women's team might have had one of the best performances I've ever seen in the semi-finals. The team gave up six goals but it should have been 35.

GO USA

GO CANADA!! Should be great. As far as competition goes the US team has my respect more than any other. Going to have to get the game going in our shop here. I'm the lone Canadian so it should be interesting. Edited by Dante

Psyched! Went into a cone of silence at my desk today at work because I was taping the game. Changed the home page on my computer from Yahoo to Google and didn't turn on the radio for fear that I might see/hear the result. WORTH IT! Let's go USA!!!

GO CANADA!! Should be great. As far as competition goes the US team has my respect more than any other. Going to have to get the game going in our shop here. I'm the lone Canadian so it should be interesting.

Should be a great game on Friday. I gave up on the NHL a long time ago but olympic hockey is great.

OOPS. That time I gave you was for the woman's team. Mens Finland-Sweden game Friday.

I think that must be for the bronze then, because I think Canada-USA play for women's gold (probably today).........I was surprised that they would have played again right away, if indeed it was the mens.