I've been down South a little too long, a little snow help

boyst

I did that, too. We drove to Food Lion and got two gallons of milk and potatoes because I felt like getting potatoes. I had beer.

Find one item that has almost none left. Then stand there until someone reaches for the last one. Punch them and yell "it's mine!" as you grab it and go running out the store.

1. Your cows are sissies, get them out of the barn.

2. Give me my jacket back.

3. That sign sucks. People should be able to read your phone # and address so that they can reach you.

1. That's the wheat house. I took the gate down to let some of them go in there. There is a seed drill behind them from 1920something (see link for what it is like).

2. That Carhartt could be yours. It is about 35-40 years old. They last forever. I have been out on the town wearing it and had hipsters offer to buy it for $100 because it is so vintage looking; tears, rips and wear.

3. I get enough calls from you and Gugny with heavy breathing and moaning. I don't think I need the farm # getting those calls, too. The sign actually rocks, though. That is my bull. I silhouetted his image to make it and designed it all.

3. That sign sucks. People should be able to read your phone # and address so that they can reach you.

The local yutes spray painted your sign. Or was it the NC DOT?

I've always thoughts Scotts criteria for making a moderator was to have no sense of humor.

This only confirms it. Nice try fella's.