Boyst on the lam

Beerball

High-quality bull semen can fetch as much as $400 to $500.

That's per straw. Which is .5ml, usually, but can be .25 for sexed semen. Each collection is about 5ml, done 2 or 3 times a day, two or three times a week. 5*3*3 =45ml. 45ml/.5ml = 90 straws.

90 straws x $500 = a whole hootnany and a big shindig

Anyway, AI is a very amazing practice. Some of the most dominant genes today in cows and bulls are being bred from bulls that have been out of service for years but their straws live on. Many successful ranches out West send their stuff to South America and other countries to get their EPD's up for their bull to increase the value of the straw. Get 90 collections a week for 10 years from a bull and you'll make yourself a good living.

If you want to order some for yourself...

Ten containers? He's not on the lam. He's on the throne.

My liquid nitrogen throne! Bow and kneel before your King.

That's per straw. Which is .5ml, usually, but can be .25 for sexed semen. Each collection is about 5ml, done 2 or 3 times a day, two or three times a week. 5*3*3 =45ml. 45ml/.5ml = 90 straws.

90 straws x $500 = a whole hootnany and a big shindig

Anyway, AI is a very amazing practice. Some of the most dominant genes today in cows and bulls are being bred from bulls that have been out of service for years but their straws live on. Many successful ranches out West send their stuff to South America and other countries to get their EPD's up for their bull to increase the value of the straw. Get 90 collections a week for 10 years from a bull and you'll make yourself a good living.

If you want to order some for yourself...

My liquid nitrogen throne! Bow and kneel before your King.

None of that justifies what Beerboy said you did to that poor lamb. He was so upset he couldn't even spell it right.

Liquid nitrogen is cheaper than milk.

True, People would be better off getting semen, N, a straw container, and then raising a milk cow then buying it every 3 days.

I just went to town to buy 2 gallons. Food Lion was closing, Walmart is already closed. Snow is fun.