Adelphia Open Letter In Todays Buffalo News

Mark VI

" We have an agreement with the Buffalo Bills to jointly produce and broadcast new, original and local Buffalo Bills programming on the NFL Network. "

Don't know how this will affect the satellite providers, who dedicated a slot for Empire Sports Network. This was basically a message to the local Adelphia cable customers in WNY. The NFL Network is replacing Empire. Now the bonus of Bills programming.

I'm hoping DISH leaves channel 432 alone. Bills programming plus the NFL Network would be a HUGE upgrade for me.

" We have an agreement with the Buffalo Bills to jointly produce and broadcast new, original and local Buffalo Bills programming on the NFL Network. "

Thanks Mark, Hopefully it will be on all versions of the NFL Network, including satellite. :D

I live in Miami and I am a DirecTV customer. Do you know if "The NFL Network" showing Bills shows is regional or will be made available to all " NFL Network" subscribers? And is "The ESR" a part of their broadcasting ?

I live in Miami and I am a DirecTV customer. Do you know if "The NFL Network" showing Bills shows is regional or will be made available to all " NFL Network" subscribers? And is "The ESR" a part of their broadcasting ?

Bump :D

The way I'm reading this quote is that The NFL Network, now seen on Directv (don't know about Adelphia cable), will now be shown in the slot where Empire currently resides on the local Buffalo cable outlets.

I didn't take the quote to mean that there will be an NFL Network station dedicated for regional Bills stuff, but rather, the Bills will produce segments to be aired on the existing NFL Network - probably in rotation with other team productions, NFL Total Access, etc.

I'd love it if the station actually WAS dedicated to the Bills, though I can't imagine how they could fill airtime 24/7 with Bills stuff.

I suppose they'd have to fill it with a bunch of off-topic crap about favorite rock groups, garbage plates, and such.