Happy 50th birthday Sarah Palin

No, you can't say anything stupid on this board.

See, the thing is that you took a "would ya" thread and basically answered "No, because I don't like her politics." Which is one of the most insanely stupid things ever written on the internet. What, you're picking a woman up in a bar and you ask her "Before we leave, can you take this 'Political Compass' test so I know if I'm interested?"

yeah except he didn't say anything about her politics - so you must be confused, as usual, maybe you were thinking of Dante "Still hot and her politics only enhance the hotness."- Tom your rapid decline into senility is starting to bum me out maybe you should post so much. Edited by ....lybob

yeah except he didn't say anything about her politics - so you must be confused, as usual, maybe you were thinking of Dante "Still hot and her politics only enhance the hotness."- Tom your rapid decline into senility is starting to bum me out maybe you should post so much.

Yeah you're right. We all know he said that because the thinks she's a fat ugly pig. :thumbsup:

You must be confused as usual.

I can't say anything negative against Palin? I thought this was a free board.

If you don't like what I post, put me on ignore. We'll both be happier

I am not confused at all. You once in awhile venture down here and when you do you inevitiably get abused. There is a reason for that abuse. You say stupid things and seldom have any knowledge about the topic being discussed.