Cuts in education spending are a b*tch

A Justin Bieber pinata would sell like mad. I'd buy three myself - one to set on fire, one to run over with the car, and one to beat with a stick.

Justin Beiber meets Cthulhu:

http://youtu.be/bJ1dOIgiIyk

That is pure gold right there. You should be working on protoypes already.

the original idea was a Bill Clinton pinata that had violence-activated pre-recorded imitation of Clinton's voice that said 'I feel your pain' every time you struck it. next, was the politically incorrect Rodney King pinata, which said 'can't we all just get along' every time you hit it.

Edited by Azalin

the original idea was a Bill Clinton pinata that had violence-activated pre-recorded imitation of Clinton's voice that said 'I feel your pain' every time you struck it. next, was the politically incorrect Rodney King pinata, which said 'can't we all just get along' every time you hit it.

And the George W. Bush pinata says "You're doing a heckuva job." The Obama pinata can say "You didn't hit me, somebody else made it happen." The George H.W. Bush pinata..."Read my lips...no new candy." And the George Zimmerman pinata...when you hit it, it doesn't give you any candy, just screams "Justice for Trayvon" in Al Sharpton's voice.

A Justin Bieber pinata would sell like mad. I'd buy three myself - one to set on fire, one to run over with the car, and one to beat with a stick.

In fact, Bieber's an idiot for not marketing one already.

Could you please make a Milky Cypress one too?