Cuts in education spending are a b*tch

The standard paper at our hospital is designed to remove a thin layer of dermis around the anus.

I have made a freindly agreement with the head of Envrio Services to get a nice, plump two ply charmin for my group- it sucks to carry it with you, but it sure isnt a pain the ass either.

The standard paper at our hospital is designed to remove a thin layer of dermis around the anus.

I have made a freindly agreement with the head of Envrio Services to get a nice, plump two ply charmin for my group- it sucks to carry it with you,

but it sure isnt a pain the ass either.

Well that is the "bottom line" :blush:

Except for this... the absolute WORST TP I've EVER encountered in my life was in a hotel in Berlin about eight years ago.

OMG, it was like 80 grit sandpaper. It was SO bad, I brought home a roll to show to people, because it was beyond belief!

chuck_norris_toilet_paper.jpg

Except for this... the absolute WORST TP I've EVER encountered in my life was in a hotel in Berlin about eight years ago.

OMG, it was like 80 grit sandpaper. It was SO bad, I brought home a roll to show to people, because it was beyond belief!

chuck_norris_toilet_paper.jpg

Yeah but you can wash that and re-use it. Probably just throw it in the dishwasher. Good for the environment.

Give them corn cobs

LoL... So true, babies! Or try: "Macho Wipe 2000, 60 grit!" Nanker, I do think you have me beat though!

Anyway, I was reading a stat (don't how true it is)... And I can't cite the source, so screw off! But, according to what I read, 33% of the world uses "TP for their bunghole." The other 66%? They fend for themselves! Whiny entitled Americans don't realize how lucky they really are! ;-)

LoL... So true, babies! Or try: "Macho Wipe 2000, 60 grit!" Nanker, I do think you have me beat though!

Anyway, I was reading a stat (don't how true it is)... And I can't cite the source, so screw off! But, according to what I read, 33% of the world uses "TP for their bunghole." The other 66%? They fend for themselves! Whiny entitled Americans don't realize how lucky they really are! ;-)

Shortly, our resident liberal loonies are going to show up and insist we stop using toilet paper, because it's only fair...

I got used to using a bidet after spending a good amount of time in Spain. I wish I had one at home. you still need to use toilet paper, though.

Yep... Funny story. My boss went to Iraq as a QA on a number of occasions. I guess they splash water on their azzes over there, must not have dedicated bidets. So, one Iraqi contractor comes out of the head with his whole back of his shirt wet while he is buttoning it back up. My boss was thinking WTF was going on there! LoL... I guess it is like the Seinfeld episode where George only takes a dump with his shirt off. Too funny...

personally, I think it would be hysterical to market a line of politician & celebrity look-alike toilets. sort of like my idea of making politician & celebrity look-alike pinatas.

A Justin Bieber pinata would sell like mad. I'd buy three myself - one to set on fire, one to run over with the car, and one to beat with a stick.

In fact, Bieber's an idiot for not marketing one already.