Finally, proof that Bigfoot exists!

Beerball

I am embarassed to admit, this is one of thiose stories that intrigues me...even though I realize the whole thing is a hoax..sucker for bigfoot and (especially) Loch Ness monster stories... I love the idea of them...

Read the Les Stroud story about BigFoot. I actually believe his story. The guy doesn't joke around like these idiots or that show on Discovery, "BigFoot".

Read the Les Stroud story about BigFoot. I actually believe his story. The guy doesn't joke around like these idiots or that show on Discovery, "BigFoot".

"Survivor Man"? Yeah..I have seen him ...at least he doesn't claim, without a doubt to have "seen" bigfoot...just experienced some "otherworldy" animal sounds in Alaska. Is there more than that?

"Survivor Man"? Yeah..I have seen him ...at least he doesn't claim, without a doubt to have "seen" bigfoot...just experienced some "otherworldy" animal sounds in Alaska. Is there more than that?

I love his shows, and he's always struck me as fundamentally honest, with a healthy level of scientific skepticism. But Les Stroud has always been just a touch off his rocker. Not much...but a little bit.

Hey, you have to be, to go out into a boreal forest with no supplies but 30 pounds of camera equipment for a week, to film a pilot for an UNSOLICITED PITCH to a TV network.