If they're upset about it, they shouldn't be rescuing people

Beerball

Mr Bowman has his head up his backside. He'd be yelling for them once it got dark and he got cold. Chumpass.

He wasn't saying they shouldn't be rescued, he was saying the rescuers should be glad his taxes are paying their salary. He was already yelling for them

Edited by Captain Caveman

Santa Rosa is about 50-60 miles north of SF. They got 5-10of rain inches over the weekend.Just south of SF was the line between the heavy and light rain.Sundaymorning. I was driving on the Interstate west towards the bay an then headed south to San Jose. North of the highway , nothing food be sen after about 2-3 miles. South of the highway, it was clearing up and the rain stopped in a nile or two. Didn't rain the rest of the day.

Santa Rosa is about 50-60 miles north of SF. They got 5-10of rain inches over the weekend.Just south of SF was the line between the heavy and light rain.Sundaymorning. I was driving on the Interstate west towards the bay an then headed south to San Jose. North of the highway , nothing food be sen after about 2-3 miles. South of the highway, it was clearing up and the rain stopped in a nile or two. Didn't rain the rest of the day.

I'd say something...but dammit, autocomplete takes all the fun out of bitching about people's spelling and grammar.