Marcel Dareus is doing some serious training this offseason!

The Poojer

Not to be the poop monster but I really, really am concerned with Marcel Dareus and the Buffalo Bills.

We are getting the double headed monster with this guy. He was promoted a ton for the Pro Bowl and has been the feature of many Bills media/marketing materials. However, we also hear from the back that he is a lazy, late-to-meetings non-committed player who doesn't live up to his potential (mostly just wrapping everything up to put it that way, no exact context or quotes used).

Anyway, it reminds me of Byrd in a few ways. Just a lot of bull **** for a guy who is so talented. It makes me wonder what the Bills are really thinking because it seems like there is two sides within the organization about this.

good for him

He probably get more air if he has less pads on! Impressive none the less!

Not to be the poop monster but I really, really am concerned with Marcel Dareus and the Buffalo Bills.

We are getting the double headed monster with this guy. He was promoted a ton for the Pro Bowl and has been the feature of many Bills media/marketing materials. However, we also hear from the back that he is a lazy, late-to-meetings non-committed player who doesn't live up to his potential (mostly just wrapping everything up to put it that way, no exact context or quotes used).

Anyway, it reminds me of Byrd in a few ways. Just a lot of bull **** for a guy who is so talented. It makes me wonder what the Bills are really thinking because it seems like there is two sides within the organization about this.

I'm on record as saying I think he might be depressed and in need of counseling. The man has seen more death than people who live to be 100. It seems like everyone close to him passes away. He always struck me as the guy with a big smile who has a lot of sadness within. hopefully he gets everything straight because DTs that have 18.5 sacks their first 3 seasons don't come along that often.