Wade Phillips' Dallas house for sale

Whomever decorated that house must have been high on Texas mushrooms!

Good Lord...take a Victorian setting, splash it with a '60s paisley motif, then surround it with 20,000 board feet of rustic ponderosa pine carpentry. Who the !@#$ dreamt that up? I know blind people with better artistic sense.

No "would ya?" for agent Allie Beth? I know, she seems a bit older, but you guys are slipping. I am almost embarassed to have visited this thread! 9 posts in? Come on now, step up your game!

:nana:

Whomever decorated that house must have been high on Texas mushrooms!

He is "a son of a Bum." Like father, like son? Didn't Wade's mama pick clothes out for his color-blind daddy?

;)

Good Lord...take a Victorian setting, splash it with a '60s paisley motif, then surround it with 20,000 board feet of rustic ponderosa pine carpentry. Who the !@#$ dreamt that up? I know blind people with better artistic sense.

Probably the designer - Ryan Osborne

wow, i thought it was a beautiful house

I thought the house was nice, wasn't a fan of some of the furniture and the decorating, but it was a nice house

No "would ya?" for agent Allie Beth? I know, she seems a bit older, but you guys are slipping. I am almost embarassed to have visited this thread! 9 posts in? Come on now, step up your game!

:nana:

No thanks, I think she looks like she believes she is younger then she looks (if that makes sense, basically she is older, but thinks she looks much younger then she actually does)

She kind of reminds me of the character 'Mom' from Futurama, the rich older woman who runs the big company?

They didn't even show the "Wycheck Room" because it makes Wade look like a serial killer in waiting.

The pool was wierd especially with the little shrubs between the sidewalks.

Are you talking about what is between the flagstone pavers? It is a natural, old-fashioned, low maintenance look. Falgstone is irregular shaped and don't fit tightly together, so something has to go between them without looking junky and having the space wash out, especially by a pool with dry set flagstone. Usually moss, grass or other ground covers. Again, it is a natural, older, low maintenance look.

Are you talking about what is between the flagstone pavers? It is a natural, old-fashioned, low maintenance look. Falgstone is irregular shaped and don't fit tightly together, so something has to go between them without looking junky and having the space wash out, especially by a pool with dry set flagstone. Usually moss, grass or other ground covers. Again, it is a natural, older, low maintenance look.

Falgstone or whatever, I don't care for the look...looks like overgrown weeds growing between an unkept sidewalk

Falgstone or whatever, I don't care for the look...looks like overgrown weeds growing between an unkept sidewalk

Well, that is eactly what it is. Ground cover between the pavers. Yeah, I am not crazy for it either. Just give me a traditional, modern pool deck area. But, if somebody wants to make my mortgage payment, the country garden look would grow on me! ;-) ;-)