If you ever wondered if SNHU was a real college...

PromoTheRobot

Set up in the press box now, 30 minutes to tipoff. The whole idea I was assigned this game blows my mind since I'm still more or less a stringer. I would think one of the A-list guys would be working this since it's a HUGE deal for the city of Manchester and both schools. National face time.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

Set up in the press box now, 30 minutes to tipoff. The whole idea I was assigned this game blows my mind since I'm still more or less a stringer. I would think one of the A-list guys would be working this since it's a HUGE deal for the city of Manchester and both schools. National face time.

Have fun!

That they are a non prof has me impressed. A lot of those you see advertised on TV, UPhoenix, DeVry, ITT and such are all bad news.

Oh god, I had an intern who was getting her masters through UPhoenix. She was terrible. Her "professor" even came to visit, and I wasn't really all that impressed with her. I'm wary of these online schools. So much is lost (IMO) when you're not physically present and engaging with your peers and instructors.

Oh god, I had an intern who was getting her masters through UPhoenix. She was terrible. Her "professor" even came to visit, and I wasn't really all that impressed with her. I'm wary of these online schools. So much is lost (IMO) when you're not physically present and engaging with your peers and instructors.

I suppose online college is like regular college; how much effort you make affects how much you learn. I don't know anything about SNHU Online. I just know the real campus in my town and the booming growth since they started the online push. (They now have 35,000 students online.)

PTR